For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
This is wonderful! Why haven't they released this on dvd? Oh, well, thanks for supplying that demand!

Quick question: the videos load for me at the library but not on my personal laptop - the window opens, but nothing happens. I have flash player installed - any other reason why that might be?
AmandaKnox wrote:I've got all 40 episodes, unlike the kids channel versions they're completely uncut, have no logos and are perfectly clear quality.
Feel free to inbox me (don't worry, I'm not charging money for digital copies)
What was the uniform runtime for each of the episodes? I know that on the original series, it was like this:

Season 1: 23:45
Syndication: 21:55
Season 2: 22:55
Season 3: 22:55
Season 4: 21:20 (Long episodes; without opening and ending credits); 14:00 minutes (Short episodes; without opening and ending credits)
Season 5: 23:20
Season 6: 23:00
mrmichaelt wrote:The series will be on Hulu starting March 1.

https://twitter.com/hulu_support/status ... 0812114944

http://www.hulu.com/press/posts/march-p ... d=21627415
Very pleased with this; glad to see the show get accepted by hulu. ^_^
Signed up for Hulu and am watching Extreme GB with my sons. Wow! I forgot how much darker this cartoon was. I really like it and I get the feeling that Feig's film might have a similar tone, though they can go a much darker as a PG-13 film. 2 more days and EGB is a great way to spend the wait.
AmandaKnox wrote:I've got all 40 episodes, unlike the kids channel versions they're completely uncut, have no logos and are perfectly clear quality.
Feel free to inbox me (don't worry, I'm not charging money for digital copies)
Please can you share those with me? I have been looking for years now and could never find the uncut, high quality episodes. I would be over the moon!
Can we start sharing links again? Hulu is only available to Americans. I'm in Canada and there isn't a single streaming option for me. It's not on the Canadian version of Crackle, Netflix or Amazom Video. There is literally no way for me to access one of my favourite cartoons as a kid. Does anyone know anywhere were I can find EGB episodes? The only thing I can find is from some website that has a "Toon Disney" logo covering the bottom corner(which is annoying). Plus the quality isn't great.

I love this show! Why can't Sony make it available?? It's not even on the PlayStation store! That would literally cost Sony nothing. They own the PS store. Upload the episodes and it's pure profit! How hard is that??? But noooo. They have to make things hard. I don't believe in Piracy but there is no legal way for me to purchase, rent, stream, download this great show.

Any help would be appreciated
I hope I'm just being overly skeptical, but I'm not convinced that information is correct.

The reference to Mill Creek popped up on the Wiki page back in January, without any corroborating link backing it up. After four months, I would've thought we'd have heard something a bit more substantial by now. :(
deadderek liked this
The reference to Mill Creek popped up on the Wiki page back in January, without any corroborating link backing it up. After four months, I would've thought we'd have heard something a bit more substantial by now. :(

Could it be Mill Creek obtained the rights just so they can release it next year around the anniversary of GB and GB2?
By robbritton
According to Countdown City Geekcast on Facebook, EGB is coming to YouTube as well. It'll allegedly be premiering on Wednesdays while RGB goes out on Saturdays. I can't speak to their veracity, but the claim is there nonetheless.
By Kingpin
robbritton wrote: February 3rd, 2021, 1:56 pm According to Countdown City Geekcast on Facebook, EGB is coming to YouTube as well. It'll allegedly be premiering on Wednesdays while RGB goes out on Saturdays. I can't speak to their veracity, but the claim is there nonetheless.
The Ghostbusters YouTube channel uploaded the XGB intro to make the announcement :)

Link.
robbritton liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: March 7th, 2019, 9:50 pm For the Canucks, it's on CTV.

https://www.ctv.ca/Extreme-Ghostbusters
Does anyone else find that when they stream this show thru the CTV app on their TV that something is off? The mouths look weird and pixelized. It drove me nuts. I had to give up. It’s like they are up converting an SD show to HD but something is wrong.

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack? I[…]