Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By SCFoximus
Retroactively giving feedback for a purchase I made well over a year ago (sorry, I was very busy at that time!).

I purchased a GB1 patch from Joe during his "garage sale"; the transaction went very smoothly, the patch was really well made (nicer than the first patch I ever purchased), and didn't take long to arrive (unlike my feedback).
JoeLuna33 liked this
By LT86
Ok, I'll make this short so whom ever is reading this can quickly get back to the For Sale page and order their parts from JoeLuna33....

There are members on this site that I can say honestly make childhood dreams come true. Joe Luna absolutely being one of them. He has quality parts, provides constant updates with your order and is friendly. Now go spend your money with confidence knowing you will get EXACTLY what you paid for. Thanks Joe!!!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Jake LeRoy
Ordered a set of labels for my pack from joe. All I can say is they are awesome!!!! Thanks for the time put in to make these beautiful works of art joe!

Also don't remember if I left feed bac for the awesome gb1 and gb2 patches I got from him awhile back but those are awesome as well!
Thanks again joe!
By jaakub
Bought a set of labels on the 10th of August, paid promptly and never heard anything from him even though his thread said they were in stock. Sent multiple messages around the 17th asking if they shipped. No response from him until i posted in the thread. He stated on the 17th he would ship them that week. Its now the 30th and no labels or tracking number. I sent multiple messages with zero response again. I filed a paypal claim to get my money back. I would not purchase anything from him and after reading all of his feedback these issues seem to be a running problem with his sales. Zero communication and zero product delivered is unacceptable.
By JoeLuna33
jaakub wrote:A bunch of stuff....
Jaakub does state a lot of facts in his feedback. The part that is left out is his impatience. He paid on the 10th and wanted to know why they hadn't been delivered by the 17th. That is only 5 business days and I have had things take longer to get to Los Angeles from San Diego in that time. He is correct that I did fail to ship by the 30th which is on me. Another sign of impatience was when jaakub posted in my sale thread, here in feedback, filed a paypal dispute, then changed his dispute to a paypal claim all within 2 hours. I shipped his labels with upgraded priority shipping and they were delivered. I have not heard from jaakub since.
By abaka
Ordered two GB1 patches from Joe that arrived INTL within a week....Shipping was almost as fast as my pouncing on them once he listed them for sale!
By barison82
Hi Joe, I have had to write something here as I haven't heard anything back from you regarding the aluminium labels, via email or PM. You were very kind to offer a replacement set for the original order, placed on 15th July 2015, which I never received. However I still have not received anything and I am completely in the dark at the moment. I did ask you about providing a tracking number, which would provide welcome confirmation of postage. I have been extremely patient and it is a great shame that this has become such a lengthy affair; those labels look awesome and I never thought that something like this would happen when buying a set from you...I feel as though I should give up and ask for a refund but I really don't want to! All I am asking for is a reply back from you, telling me that a set is on it's way, with a tracking number so that I know for certain where they are and that they don't get lost in the post again. Please get back to me when you can on this. Thanks.
By theguitarman
Looks like I am in the same situation as barison82. I actually pre-ordered the aluminum labels in Feb 2015. As things go, never heard anything, no big deal. About 10 days ago, as I was finally finishing up my pack after a few years of part collecting, I realized I never received the aluminum labels. Been trying to contact Joe via PM, but even though my messages show up as read by him, I get no response. Hopefully I hear something soon as his reputation on here seems pretty good. Joe, my advice would be, when you read a message from someone who has been trying to contact you, at the very least acknowledge it with a reply. Thanks.
By barison82
Hi theguitarman, that's interesting to hear. Feb 2015! Wow thats ages ago. I just don't understand why it's so hard to get a reply, and a confirmation of postage with a tracking number. It's a real shame that this has happened. Please Joe, get back to us! We're not asking very much.
By theguitarman
Just wanted to post an update here, Joe got in touch with me about my labels and was very helpful in resolving the situation. Turns out he hadn't seen my GBFans PM's, but once he got my message, he responded right away and was very helpful. Now I am looking forward to getting the labels from him! Thanks Joe!!!
By barison82
theguitarman wrote:Just wanted to post an update here, Joe got in touch with me about my labels and was very helpful in resolving the situation. Turns out he hadn't seen my GBFans PM's, but once he got my message, he responded right away and was very helpful. Now I am looking forward to getting the labels from him! Thanks Joe!!!
Glad to hear that you've had a response and I hope that it's a positive outcome. I've yet to hear anything back.
By JoeLuna33
barison82 wrote:Glad to hear that you've had a response and I hope that it's a positive outcome. I've yet to hear anything back.
Barison82 has been refunded. His labels were shipped and then lost in transit or by his country's customs dept. Neither of which is my fault. I have issued a refund to resolve the issue but I will not send any more free replacements or refunds for labels lost or stolen during shipping.
By barison82
JoeLuna33 wrote:
barison82 wrote:Glad to hear that you've had a response and I hope that it's a positive outcome. I've yet to hear anything back.
Barison82 has been refunded. His labels were shipped and then lost in transit or by his country's customs dept. Neither of which is my fault. I have issued a refund to resolve the issue but I will not send any more free replacements or refunds for labels lost or stolen during shipping.
Joe, thank you for the refund; I am equally very disappointed that both sets have been lost - and I understand your frustration. If they ever do show up, I'll let you know about it.
By Stantz 718
Long overdue feedback for this guy. Bought labels last year and was totally satisfied. A+ seller
By Lewis Tully
Received my Reboot V Hook. Very high quality piece which meets the screen used specs perfectly! Definitely one of those pieces that will set your reboot pack above the rest! Can't wait to get this installed and get myself suited up just in time for the new movie!
By barison82
Very happy to be able to come back here and post some positive feedback for Joe - I finally managed to acquire a set of his fantastic aluminium labels, the quality of which is superb. They will make all the difference. Thanks a lot! :)
By JWils23
Picked up a set of rubber GB1 spacers from Joe and they came out great. Got them made and shipped out quickly and even threw in a nice no ghost pin with them that I’ll add to my collection.
JoeLuna33 liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]