Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
These do look awesome. Really great likenesses. I don't really like how they all seem to be glaring at something though, and the uniforms look way too clean and perfect for how gritty/dirty their faces look.

At the end of the day, my opinion doesn't matter though, because I can't afford to drop close to a mortgage payment on 4 figures.
Wait... So the 1/12 are just standard action figures? I assumed they'd have cloth outfits like the Mezco One:12 line....

Well, now I guess I need both scales of Blitzway. :)

Any more pics of those?

Sallah
Does that sign say 4th quarter 2016 release?!?!

EDIT- And there are 5 little name cards... One for each Buster, and a fifth off to the side. If you look directly above it, you can see Slimer's arm!

Sallah
Ah... I totally missed that Ecto sign. :) Thank you!

Well, that may be unattainable for me. I have the 1/6 scale Hot Toys '89 Batmobile, and both the space it takes up and the cost isn't something I could likely get away with twice. Still... Those figures do look GREAT, so I am assuming their Ecto will be a showstopper as well. Hmmm...

Having those 1/12 by the end of the year though is incredible!

Sallah
Ecto_1X liked this
Ah... I totally missed that Ecto sign. :) Thank you!

Well, that may be unattainable for me. I have the 1/6 scale Hot Toys '89 Batmobile, and both the space it takes up and the cost isn't something I could likely get away with twice. Still... Those figures do look GREAT, so I am assuming their Ecto will be a showstopper as well. Hmmm...

Having those 1/12 by the end of the year though is incredible!

Sallah
I'll have to see how the Ecto looks like before I think about purchasing it. If it's not accurate, I probably won't get it. One of the reasons I also own the Hot Wheels one.
Sallah liked this
I would assume those are alternate heads, as is the trend with most figures these days. Specially pricey ones like these are prob gonna be, id estimate figuarts area, 60-75$ being a safe bet if they have enough accessories, alternate hands and the like

(I missed a pic, Confirming 4Q and close up of accessories)

Last edited by godgundam23 on July 21st, 2016, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
That is what I was thinking as well... They seem very akin to Figuarts.

So all 4 should set a person back around $300+. Phew...

So many options right now that it will be tough to get each complete line, but I am going to try and at least get all 4 first-movie-uniform Ghostbusters from each manufacturer. Yeah, it may be pricey- But we are living in a unique time right now. We went SO long without product, and now we have this little window where it is available in multiple scales and price points. I don't want to look back 5 years from now when that window has closed and be kicking myself for skipping out.

Sallah
Somebody on the sideshow freaks forum (who presumably is at SDCC) wrote that Blitzway won't show the Ecto at SDCC because of some additional tweaks they want to get right before showing it.

Maybe they'll show it next week at the ACGHK, strea... *er* fingers crossed :)
I'm not a collector of 1/6 scale but I would make an exception here! These are the best GB sculpts I've ever seen.

The 1/12 scale figures don't excite me as much as most people here, but I think it's because I don't like the open "screaming" mouths. If they have regular heads too, then that might be different.
These do look great but my wallet is going to kick me in the nuts. However, with so many reveals this year I am a little confused. You have Mezco doing a line, a possible line from S.H. Figuarts (that Stay Puft is a must for me), Blitzway doing a 1/6" & 1/12" (an Ecto-1) and Soldier Story doing a line or are they the same thing? Along with collecting Diamond Select, for 2016/2017 I will be working a full time job only for Ghostbusters collectibles. Plus, the stuff Hollywood Collectibles and NECA are doing is also going to set one back... What a great time to be a Ghostbusters fan!

Hi. Thank you for your excellent tips for the ghos[…]

Now I have to watch them all again. I'm surprised […]

Great! Thank you.

Ever notice?

It is kinda funny yes! I have seen a few people pu[…]