For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By gb4ever
I thought I would start a new thread for the Oklahoma Ghostbusters so that we may share news and pictures of our adventures and events, as well as take any questions or comments.
By OptimusAndy
Hey Okie GB Fans! So, this is my first time working on anything Ghostbusters related. I'm really excited about building my pack and I was wondering if any of you had some good suggestions on starting the pack. I'm in no rush as I'd like to spend 2017 constructing it.

I have my flight suit, boots, belt, elbow pads and my patches are coming in the mail. I've also purchased my Alice pack frame. If you guys have any suggestions on shells for the pack and the back plate, please let me know!

Also, I'm in the Edmond area if any of your would like to get together and talk shop! Hope to hear from you guys soon!
By MightyAni
Hi OptimusAndy!

I'm building a Reboot pack, so I don't know how much help I can be on a classic pack. I think there are a few people selling classic pack shells over in the For Sale section, and you're right, the motherboards are critical pieces.

Would love to see pics when you're done?
OptimusAndy, msarrett liked this
By Raktageno
OptimusAndy wrote:If you guys have any suggestions on shells for the pack and the back plate, please let me know!
Hey Andy! Welcome aboard! I got my pack kit from Karnivorous Creations. He's super great to work with.

It would be great to get together and hash out what we've got, I'm in Yukon. I'm with The Oklahoma Ghostbusters (check out the page on Facebook), and we do events quite often.
By OptimusAndy
MightyAni wrote:Hi OptimusAndy!

I'm building a Reboot pack, so I don't know how much help I can be on a classic pack. I think there are a few people selling classic pack shells over in the For Sale section, and you're right, the motherboards are critical pieces.

Absolutely. I'm actually trying to mod my daughters Reboot pack into something a little more cool for my 5 yo Holtzmann!
MightyAni liked this
By OptimusAndy
Raktageno wrote:
OptimusAndy wrote:If you guys have any suggestions on shells for the pack and the back plate, please let me know!
Hey Andy! Welcome aboard! I got my pack kit from Karnivorous Creations. He's super great to work with.

It would be great to get together and hash out what we've got, I'm in Yukon. I'm with The Oklahoma Ghostbusters (check out the page on Facebook), and we do events quite often.
Thank you! I'd love to meet up soon. Just let me know.
By dstone
It's great to see some more Ghostbusters from Oklahoma. I tried reaching out to The Oklahoma Ghostbusters but never heard anything back. I've been organizing a new franchise but would love to get together with other 'Busters in the area.
OptimusAndy, MightyAni liked this
By OptimusAndy
You wouldn't have access to some of the reboot sound effects, would you?
:love:
MightyAni wrote:Hi OptimusAndy!

By meleeguy
So I know it's a little bit of a last minute but Tulsa Hard Rock will have Ernie Hudson tonight Oct. 29, 2016 doing meet and greets from 8:30 to 10:30 and they have a Ecto 1 replica in the lobby all weekend. Hope to see plenty of Oklahoma Ghostbusters there.
By msarrett
Hello everyone!
I’m new here and I just stumbled upon this thread. I’m in the central Oklahoma area and will be starting my pack/uniform project soon. I haven’t officially applied at the Oklahoma Ghostbusters as of yet. I’m building a pack for myself and modding a spirit pack for my 4yr old daughter. So any advice would be welcome. Looking forward to hearing from anyone in my neck of the woods I felt like I was the only one there for a minute. :cool::crunch:
By Raktageno
msarrett wrote:Hello everyone!
I’m new here and I just stumbled upon this thread. I’m in the central Oklahoma area and will be starting my pack/uniform project soon. I haven’t officially applied at the Oklahoma Ghostbusters as of yet. I’m building a pack for myself and modding a spirit pack for my 4yr old daughter. So any advice would be welcome. Looking forward to hearing from anyone in my neck of the woods I felt like I was the only one there for a minute. :cool::crunch:
Hey there! Welcome! It's always great to have someone new. We have build days here and there for equipment, and have some charity events coming up. Feel free to shoot a DM if you have questions or need anything!
msarrett liked this
By StaggeringElk
Hi all,
Thought I would say hello. Looking to getting back into the game. Been chatting up with BigJake, he's been recruiting me to come back, lol. Also, talked to him and Geno at charity event at Oak & Ore. Needing to get my pack restored and other gear in my setup. Looking forward to this. Nice to see others out there.
By Raktageno
StaggeringElk wrote:Hi all,
Thought I would say hello. Looking to getting back into the game. Been chatting up with BigJake, he's been recruiting me to come back, lol. Also, talked to him and Geno at charity event at Oak & Ore. Needing to get my pack restored and other gear in my setup. Looking forward to this. Nice to see others out there.
To keep this thread alive, and to show others that we ARE active, StaggeringElk here has already come to a few events with us and come to some build days. It's good to have you in the group, dude.
StaggeringElk liked this
By StaggeringElk
It’s been a great time. Really enjoyed the events so far that we have done. Looking forward to more events and more members.

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]