Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By midmanc82
Few more finishing touches added today, filled in the gaps where the foam walls weren't flush and have also finished the dado rails which are now stuck to the walls. Oh and I made the internal door threshold too, just need to sort out the inside of the actual door frame now and it'll look a lot neater :-)

My balsa wood should be arriving tomorrow to sort out the window frames and also the final bit of skirting for underneath the windows. Fingers crossed some of the cool stuff I ordered arrives tomorrow too, was hoping the snooker table and q.bert arcade machine would be arriving today but sadly no...but the desk for Venk's office did :-D

Hope you like the pics folks, it's taking a tad longer than I thought (which is nothing new I suppose) but the end is most definitely in sight. I'll be picking up the mdf board for the rooftop this weekend too so I'm aiming to have the interior completely finished bar furnishing by then :-D

featofstrength liked this
By redfive1973
Outstanding! What brand and scale is your Ecto 1?
midmanc82 liked this
By midmanc82
redfive1973 wrote:Outstanding! What brand and scale is your Ecto 1?
Hey fella, it's the extreme ghostbusters ecto 1, I think it was by trendmasters or tread masters lol, it was one of the two brands. I think the scale would be 1:12 but the busters don't quite fit in it as their legs don't bend all the way to put them in a seated position I think plus I don't have the ones with removable packs, I have the rtby ones though but their lab coats get in the way and I still can't remember the legs being able to be properly seated. You may already know this but just in case anything you want like furniture to display with 5-6" figures is 1:12, I'd say no more than 1:10 but some might look a bit daft next to the Mattel collection. The only 1:10 scale item I have in the fire house is the desk which was from a Gotham Edward nygma figure and of course the diamond select Janine which I just can't exclude from this display lol.

Keep your fingers firmly crossed my balsa wood turns up today so I can get the Windows all finished :-)
redfive1973 liked this
By redfive1973
Thanks. I thought it looked nearly 1:12 in relation to the figures. Will keep me fingers, toes and eyes crossed that your parts arrive. Again way cool build.
midmanc82 liked this
By midmanc82
And here's the weekly update folks, it's as much as I can do until after the weekend now as it's just the rooftop that needs doing and one final support wall for the ground level :-)
obviously I still need to furnish it with a few items yet but a couple of nice bits n bobs arrived earlier this week, still no snooker table yet though :-/

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics :-)

CaptCyan, Ecto-1 fan, joeghostbuster and 2 others liked this
By midmanc82
OK been a bit longer than usual with an update but I have some bits to show today, bought and cut the mdf board for the roof and also added lights to the lower floor, will be adding the lighting to the upper floor either today or tomorrow and have also cut out a few strips of foam ready to pattern for the rooftop. Also pool/snooker table now arrived :-D

Hope you guys enjoy :-)

Got enough mdf leftover for the final supporting wall at the bottom left side of the entrance, may just have to order in some extra foam board to finish that and the roof off and obviously I'll need to paint the bits and stick them on.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]