- The Boogieman Cometh: Egon uses the PKE Meter outside a closet and you can see a sinusoid-like curve passing on the default screen, just like the one you created for your screen, but the curve seems to go in the opposite direction (left to right of the screen).
- Mr. Sandman, Dream Me A Dream: Egon uses the PKE Meter outside a door. It's a very strange screen, with yellow dots and circles. In the episode, it's connected with the particular Ion Field of the dream manifestations (the antenna also moves differently)
- Knock Knock: a particular screen, with concentric circles, it's seen when they arrive to the Door. The associated sound it's also audible, but I don't know how clear is that (considering the dialog)
- Ghost Fight at the O.K. Corral: there is a brief but very close look at the screen of Winston's PKE Meter turning on, when they split up at the beginning, just outside Tombston Epitaph. Since also Ray uses the PKE Meter, in this episode you could also find some audio sample (I can't remember if there's music when they use it).
- Ragnarok and Roll: when Egon scans the piece of paper at Cindy's house, you should be able to see the screen and hear a clear audio sample.
- Robo-Buster: in the second half of the episode, the all team is on the Ecto-1 and Egon gives direction according to the PKE Meter. You can see a completely different, radar-like screen.
- Venkman's Ghost Repellers: contains brief but frequent samples of audio, when the Ghostbusters are in the other dimension.
- Janine Melnitz, Ghostbuster: there are multiple audio samples, at the beginning when Egon checks the PKE Level (in the Firehouse), then when he scan the statue and later when Janine starts investigating, in the elevator, with a completely different sound effect.
- The Boogeyman Is Back: it shows a clear image of the screen (with a sinusoid-like curve) and a audio sample, when we see Jason using the meter.
I could easily find other examples, but I hope these can help you. If you need any suggestion about wich screen include in your masterpiece, I think it needs at least two or three animations dedicated to locating a ghost, at least a couple to analyze enviroment and objects (with circles, sinusoid and other symbols).
Did you already have an idea of how many different animations it could have?