For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
I've been watching through the show on Netflix (uk) over the past month and just found out the episode ' Slimer, is that you ?' is the Dave Coulier dub, which you mentioned you were looking for.

Edit - Seems its the same on the German Turbine Media release release from last year too
Last edited by Wafflerobot on August 5th, 2017, 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
robbritton liked this
Yeah, I've definitely seen at least one of the redubs on Netflix, for sure.
pferreira1983 wrote:
Wafflerobot wrote:I've been watching through the show on Netflix (uk) over the past month and just found out the episode Slimer, is that you, is the Dave Coulier dub which you mentioned you were looking for.
I wonder why these are available. Did someone use the wrong version?
I was thinking that was most probably the case but then its a odd coincidence that the Turbine media release from last year also has the Coulier dub for that episode too.

on a side note, now that I'm working my way through season 3, Dave doesn't sound as bad as Peter as I originally thought but I still much much prefer Lorenzo Music. However, the re-dubbed episodes with Dave sound particularly bad as I assume Dave and Kath Soucie had to try and match their voices perfectly over the the original lines to fit in with the editing. As an end result, they give these strange lifeless readings whenever those characters talk.
Vahan, pferreira1983 liked this
:eyeroll::cool::eyeroll::cool: It’s happened! All of the redubbed episodes have surfaced through Spook Central’s (https://www.spookcentral.tk/) Patreon:
(https://www.theraffon.net/spookcentral/ ... area-opens)! If you’d like to hear and see all his hard work please consider joining his Patreon for some of the most incredible Ghostbusters memorabilia on the internet!
Thanks again to Paul and all those that took interest in my little pet project. :boogieman:
Be good to one another;
Johnny Splitz
RedSpecial liked this
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]