Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Farah
What do you think of this story? I wrote this a while a go and I hope everyone will enjoy it.

[quote="SuperStantzio"]Title: Devour
Author: Shafarah White
Beta: Susie Owens
Rating: Pg-13
Summary: a demon possesses Ray. Can the guys save him in time?
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters. They belong to Dic.

Part 1

The guys arrived back at the firehouse. It had been a very busy morning so far, and they felt a little tired. Peter was annoyed because on their last call, as always he was the one who had gotten slimed by a ghost and it took place in an old haunted house; something Peter hated a lot.

"Why does it have to be me who gets slimed all the time?" he complained. "It's really not fun at all and look what it did to my hair! It's ruined. I'll never get it the way I had it."

Ray looked over at his distraught friend, "Awe, that wasn't so bad, Peter." he replied smiling. "Besides, it was exciting! I better get these goopers down to the containment unit." he hurried down to the basement, not waiting for Peter to say anything.

Peter frowned at his back and looked at Egon. "I really think Ray needs a hobby."

Egon nodded his head, "Peter. Ray has a hobby, one that he really enjoys very much."

"Yeah, maybe to him. I'm going to take a shower and have a nap." he retorted as he went upstairs to clean up.

Egon decided to work on one of his experiments upstairs in the lab. Winston put the checks down on Janine's desk. "This should make Janine happy. We actually got paid this time."

Suddenly they heard a loud sound coming from the upstairs bedroom. Egon raced past Winston to the bedroom. As usual, they saw Peter chasing Slimer.

"I'm going to get you for this, Spud!" he screamed at the green ghost. By the looks of Peter; Slimer obviously slimed him again. While Peter was cleaning up, Winston approached Peter with caution.

"Easy, Pete. I'm sure Slimer didn't mean any harm and I'm sure he's sorry. Now calm down."

Slimer was now hiding behind Egon. He peeked out his head. "Yeah, Peter. Me sorry, please forgive me." Slimer pleaded.

Peter replied grudgingly, "Okay, Slimer. I forgive you this time."

Slimer was so happy that he gave him another hug that caused Peter to mutter, "I swear, one of these days I'm going to blast him."

Winston laughed and replied, "He's sorry, Pete. Just clean yourself up and come downstairs."

Both Egon and Winston giggled as they went downstairs. Slimer decided to disappear somewhere else.

Once downstairs, Winston turned to Egon, "Hey Egon, do you really think that Peter meant what he said?" he asked.

Egon shook his head before answering Winston, "You know how Peter is. He pretends that he really wants to blast Slimer; but deep inside he really does care for him."

Winston nodded in agreement, before they went back to their normal routine. Egon went back upstairs to the lab, while Winston decided to use some of the free time to catch up on his reading.

Ray finished emptying the traps in the containment unit when he heard a soft whisper. Someone was calling out his name:

"Raymond! Raymond! Raymond Stantz, you are the one I've been seeking. I want you!"

Ray looked around to see who was talking to him. "Who are you?" he demanded as he started up the stairs. Suddenly a rough hand grabbed him and pulled him down to him. Ray found himself staring into the dark yellow eyes of a demon. Its voice was raspy as it spoke.

"You are the perfect one I need to possess; since you are child-like. I feed on grown ups who have that personality."

"Let me go!" Ray demanded again, "Who are you?"

"I am the ghost demon, Devour,” he hissed as he showed more of himself. "By controlling you, I will finally get what I want. No one, not even your friends can stop me."

Then he grabbed Ray's chin and made look him into his eyes. Ray tried to escape, but Devour was too strong and soon Ray felt his eyes growing heavy and his legs getting weak.

Ray felt himself getting weaker; Devour raised him up, taking his feet right off the ground. He then proceeded to force himself inside of Ray.

Once inside, Ray's eyes started changing color. Soon his sparkling brown eyes were replaced with red swirls.

"Now that we are one, let's start attacking your friends!" Devour hissed inside of Ray's mind, as he started back upstairs.

Ray was scared; he didn't know how long he would be possessed. He didn't want to hurt his friends or do Devour's bidding.

'Guys, I hope you know I need help. Please find a way to get this demon, Devour out of me.' He thought.

Once Devour came into the kitchen, he made Ray's eyes normal. The guys were still doing their own activities soon Peter finally came downstairs after cleaning himself up. He was now sitting at the kitchen table eating some lunch. When Ray/Devour came up to him.

Peter smiled, "Hey Tex, what took you so long? Do you want some lunch?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine." Ray replied tiredly, "I'm not that hungry. I'm kind of tired. I think I'll take a nap."

"Okay Ray, that's fine." Peter answered.

Suddenly Ray's eyes changed again. He sneered as his hands clenched into fists.

"This is the first person that I want you to attack." Devour hissed inside of Ray.

Ray was trying his best to resist, "No, I can't. Peter's my best friend and I don't want to hurt him,” he said to the ghost demon.

But Devour forced him and Ray/Devour proceeded to punch Peter in the face.

"What the....Ray, did you just do that?"

Ray's eyes suddenly turned back to normal, "I'm sorry, Peter. I didn't mean for that to happen."

Peter now glared at him, "Yeah? What did you mean to happen? See if you like it."

Before Ray could move Peter punched him back in the face and Ray landed on his backside and Peter walked out of the kitchen.

After Peter walked out, Egon was coming downstairs when he noticed that a black eye was starting to form on Peter's left eye.

"Peter, what happened to your eye?" Egon asked.

"Why don't you ask Ray?" Peter snapped.

Egon took a better look at his eye. "Why should I ask Ray?"

"He punched me for no reason, that's why!"

Egon looked a little shocked, "Raymond punched you for no reason? That doesn't sound like Ray."

"Well, he did. I sure didn't do this myself. I need a steak for my eye. Can you get me one?"

"Sure. Just as soon as I talk to Ray and find out what is going on." Egon replied as he went into the kitchen.

Ray got up slowly off the floor in the kitchen, he hadn't meant to punch Peter. He just couldn't stop Devour. Suddenly his eyes changed back to red swirls.

"Good." Devour whispered, "You have attacked one of your friends. Now you must attack another one. "

Ray was still struggling. He was trying his best to get the demon out of his body and mind. "No, I won't do it. You can't make me." Ray replied in defiance.

"You cannot stop me. You will attack your friends!"

Egon walked into the kitchen. "Ray, we need to talk."

Ray turned around and faced Egon. "Stay back, Egon! I don't want to hurt you."

As Egon entered the room, he stared at Ray. Then he spoke calmly to his friend, "Ray, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to find out what happened. Why in the world did you punch Peter?"

Ray didn't give him an answer. He thought, 'I hope that you can help because I am possessed by Devour and it's driving me crazy. You guys need to help me before I end up hurting others or even worse, die.'

Egon asked again, "Raymond, what is going on?"

Ray suddenly barked, "Nothing! There's nothing wrong with me! Just go away!"

"Raymond, I'm only trying to help. This isn't like you." Egon argued.

"I said go away! Now!" Ray barked angrily.

Egon finally lost his patience, "If you want to act childish, Raymond. Fine. I was only trying to help you." He snapped as he headed out of the kitchen.

Ray only stood there as he watched Egon leave the kitchen. His eyes changed back to red swirls.

"Excellent. Now you have another friend angry at you." Devour whispered, "Now, I want you to attack your secretary."

Ray just shook his head now wishing he told Egon about Devour.

Janine had just came back from lunch; she had enjoyed her long break to get something to eat and do a little shopping. As she was putting her things away, Ray was just coming out of the kitchen as his eyes had changed back to normal. He decided to talk to her.

"Hi Janine. Did you have a nice break?"

Janine smiled, "Yes I did. A very nice one. How was the bust?"

Ray was about to reply when Devour took control of him again. "Here's your chance, my puppet. Go and attack her."

Ray's eyes began to change; soon they were dark with swirls in them. He came charging at Janine.

Janine screamed, "Ray! What are you doing?"

Ray/Devour hissed, "You are so beautiful, my dear. I just want to give you a kiss." He then grabbed Janine roughly, pulling her close to him and forced his tongue into her mouth.

Janine screamed again as Ray reached over to touch her breast. Janine struggled trying to make Ray let go. "Let me go, Ray! Guys, help!"

Hearing Janine cries for help, Egon and Winston came running over.

"Ray! What are you doing? Let go of Janine right now!" Egon demanded and he and Winston managed to pull Ray away from her.

Janine was crying as she ran into Egon's arms, "Egon, Ray tried to hurt me. I was talking to him and the next thing I know, he attacked me,” she sobbed.

Egon held her in his arms, "It's going to be okay, Janine." he assured her, "We'll deal with Ray. Why don't you go lay down upstairs for a little while?"

Janine nodded as she headed upstairs to the bedroom.

Winston then glared at Ray, "What is going on with you, Ray? Why did you attack Janine?"

Ray only looked at him; not answering at all. 'Winston, I hope that you realized that I am possessed by Devour and he is forcing me to do those attacks. So help, please.'

Winston asked, "Ray, do you need some help?"

After receiving no reply, Winston asked him again, "Ray c’mon, what's wrong?"

Ray was about to answer him suddenly Devour took control of his mind again and he yelled, "There is nothing wrong with me! I'm okay!"

Winston pointed out, "You don't sound okay to me. Are you having a bad day or some problems? I'm only trying to help you." he replied.

Ray yelled at him again, "No! I don't need any damn help and I'm not having a bad day, all right? So get the hell away from me!"

Winston pretended to give up, "Okay, Ray. I won't force you. But if you want to talk, you know how to find me." he said as he headed upstairs to the lab.

He found Egon doing another experiment. Peter was with him trying to help out. Peter asked, "Winston, what's going on?"

Winston explained, "Guys, I think Ray's possessed."

Egon also looked from his experiment. "Winston, could you explain that? How did Ray treat you? Were you trying to help him?"

Winston nodded as he told the others about the possibility of Ray being possessed because the way he behaved.

After he finished telling them, Peter said, "We need to find a way to get whatever is possessing Ray out of him before he does anymore damage or even worse, get hurt. You have any ideas, Spengs?"

Egon replied, "I'm going to check something out, Peter. In the meantime, you and Winston search for Ray."

Peter nodded his head and turned to Winston, "You heard the man, Winston. Let's go. By the way do you have any idea on Ray would go?"

Winston shook his head, "The way he was acting before he left. My guess is as good as mine."

"Then we better find and find him quick."

Ray was walking down the street looking a little sad because of how he has been treating the others. Deep inside, he knew it wasn't him really doing it, but Devour by controlling his mind and attacking his friends. He felt helpless. He just wanted him out of his body.

Suddenly, just to make sure Ray knew who was in charge, Devour took control of his body again.

"Now, you must steal something from a store so that you will get in trouble!"

Ray tried to shrug this out of his mind, "No! Let go of me, I don't want to do your bidding and I don't want to cause any trouble." Ray was slowly losing to Devour but his last will power thought was, 'Guys, where are you? Help me.'

Meanwhile, Peter and Winston were searching all over the city for Ray in Ecto-1. Winston was driving while Peter was keeping a good eye, in case they saw Ray.

"I really hope we can find Ray soon, before he gets hurt." Peter said worrying about their friend.

"Don't worry, Pete, we will. I hope that we can get to him in time." Winston replied with reassurance in his voice.

"I hope so, Winston. I hope." Peter said softly as they continued their search for Ray.

Meanwhile, Ray was loosing control as Devour forced him to go down to the local comic book store. As soon as he entered, Devour whispered in his mind.

"Now, I want you to go steal some comic books. Not just any comic books, but the rare ones."

Ray's eyes changed back to normal for a moment as he entered. He walked over to the rare comic book rack. He picked one up and looked through it as Mr. Bell walked over to him.

"Hi, Ray! I see you are interested in Mighty Mo issue #1. Would you like for me to put it on your bill?"

"No, thank you, Mr. Bell. I'm just looking." Ray replied, as he placed the book back on the rack.

"Well, OK. If you need me, I'll be upfront."

Ray nodded. Mr. Bell then headed up front. Devour took control of Ray again, and all Ray could do was watch as he felt himself stealing the rare comic books. Mr. Bell came back at that moment and saw what Ray was doing.

"Hey! Put them back! Ray, why are you doing this?"

Ray didn't answer him, he just ran outside the store knocking Mr. Bell down.

Mr. Bell got up and ran out the door yelling, "Help! I've been robbed! Someone call the cops! Ray Stantz has stolen all of my rare comic books!"

A young man was jogging by when he heard Mr. Bell calling for help. He stopped as Ray ran by him down the street with the stolen comics in his hands. The jogger quickly called the police with his cell phone. Five minutes later, the police came and Lieutenant Frump got out and took the situation in.

"Tell me what happened here?"

Mr. Bell shook his head, "I don't understand it. Ray is one of my best customers. Why would he steal my rare comic books.”

"Comic books? You called the police for comic books?"

"Listen, lieutenant, those comic books are worth twenty-five thousand dollars!"

Frump stared at Mr. Bell. "OK. Do you know which way he went?"

Mr. Bell pointed the direction that Ray had gone. "He went down that way, lieutenant. I want my comics back!" he demanded.

Frump nodded, "Don't worry, sir. We'll find Stantz and take him to jail." he growled.

"I just want my books back."

Ray was running with the comics in his hands. He had no idea where he was going or how far he ran. He just wanted to escape.

Devour now pleased with this and whispered in Ray's mind.

"Good! You have stolen the comic books, but now you must pay for your crime. The cops are closing in. You must not resist."

Ray looked and felt very guilty about all of this and now he was about to get arrested, as he heard the police sirens coming near him, Frump on the bullhorn shouting:

"Dr. Stantz, you are under arrest for theft! Put your hands up now!"

Ray had no choice but to put his hands up. One of the police officers handcuffed him while Frump read him his rights.

After searching every place they could think of, Peter and Winston returned to the firehouse.

"Winston, did you and Peter find Raymond?"

Winston shook his head, "No, Egon. We searched all of his favorite hangouts, but we didn't see him."

"Now what are we going to do?" Peter asked, feeling a bit frustrated. "Ray has to be here in the city somewhere."

The phone suddenly rang making everyone jump. Winston recovered quickly and answered it.

"Hello, Ghostbusters Central. How may I help you?"

Mr. Bell was on the other end and he quickly explained to Winston what had happened. That Ray had been in earlier and he has been arrested for stealing his vintage comic books from his store. But since Ray was his friend and good customer, he wasn't going to press charges. He also told Winston that Ray was acting strange.

Winston told Mr. Bell they would take care of it and hung up the phone. He then turned to the others.

"That was Mr. Bell from the comic book store. He says that Ray has been arrested and taken to jail for stealing his rare comic books. He's not pressing charges. I think we better go down and pick him up."

Egon nodded his head as in deep thought, "Winston. You and Peter go down and get him. I want to do a test on Ray. Be careful if Ray is possessed, he could be dangerous."

Ray was sitting in one of the holding cells. He felt very guilty about what had happened; he hadn't wanted to steal Mr. Bell's rare comics or attack his friends. He hoped that the guys would come and get him and realize that he had a demon in his mind, and remove it without endangering himself.

"Guys, please help. I don't want to do bad things any longer. I want Devour out of my mind." Ray said out loud to himself.

Ray suddenly felt strange as he tried to fight it, but it was useless. The pain was so intense, that he crumbled on the floor passing out for a moment. While he opened his eyes again, they were no longer brown; but brown with red swirls flashing through them. Devour was back in his mind.

"Now you're paying for your crime, you deserved to be in jail. Just like I planned. You are a weakling."

Ray could feel sweat coming down from his forehead. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Shut up, already!" he snapped.

The door opened and Officer Smith was standing there with Peter and Winston.

"Stantz! You're free to go. It seems like Mr. Bell didn't press charges."

Ray nodded as he followed Peter and Winston out of the building; his eyes now back to normal.

Meanwhile back at the firehouse, Egon was looking though Tobin's Spirit Guide hoping to find some information.

Janine was also in the lab. She asked, "Egon, have you found anything?"

Egon looked up. "Yes. I think so by the way Ray been acting I believe a ghost demon by the name of Devour may be in Ray's mind."

"Who's he?"

"Janine, Devour is around a class nine. He attacks grown-ups that have child-like personalities and he often tries to control them to get them to do his bidding till they either hurt someone or themselves. He often does this every thousand years. If I'm right, and I usually am, then we have to find a way to get him out of Ray before he gets Ray to hurt himself or anyone else."

Janine nodded her head sadly, "I hope so, Egon. I really hope that we do. But if anyone can stop this ghost demon, it will be you guys."

Winston parked Ecto and they got out. Egon and Janine looked and stared. Peter held Ray tightly by the arms. "Egon, you better have something! Ray bit me."

"What? Let me see, Peter." Egon requested.

Peter nodded and then showed Egon his arm. Egon studied the arm to make sure that Ray hadn't broken the skin. "Why did Ray bite you?"

Peter felt embarrassed as he explained, "I was trying to get him to tell me why did he stole Mr. Bell's rare comic books. I think he wanted to tell me, but his eyes got all crazy like and he ended up biting me instead. Then he just went nuts. It took us a while to get Ray calmed down."

Egon nodded, "I do have something as well. I started thinking of the way Raymond was acting and I got a hunch."

"You got a hunch?" Winston asked.

"Yes, I got a hunch. Anyway, as I was saying, I got a hunch on a certain ghost demon."

"Whoa, Egon! What is a ghost demon?" Peter asked.

"It's a demon that died and became a ghost."

"Oh, is that all?"

"Yes. May I finish?"

"Sure, be my guest."

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

"As I was saying, I looked up a ghost demon by the name of Devour in Tobin's Spirit Guide. He's a class nine and he feeds on adults that have a child-like personality."

Peter snapped his fingers. "So he picked Ray."

"So that explains Ray's strange behavior." Winston said. "What else does he want with him?"

Peter looked over at Ray, who was resting on the couch with his head on Janine's lap. "Egon, can that ghost demon hurt Ray?"

Egon looked over, too. "Yes, if we don't find a way to get it out of him, it could drive Ray mad."

"What do we have to do to get the demon out of Ray?" Winston asked as he looked at Ray.

Egon replied, "We have to take Ray up to my lab so I can run some tests and figure out a way to get rid of the demon. Let's go. Peter and Winston, you two make sure that Ray doesn't get away, while I set up the test."

They both nodded as they helped Ray up from Janine's lap. Meanwhile, Slimer had floated downstairs to see what was going on. Suddenly Ray's eyes changed again and he snapped at the spud. "Get lost, you big blob of slime!"

Slimer floated back up through the ceiling after Devour caused Ray to frighten him. Peter looked up after Slimer, then back to Ray noticing his eyes changing back to normal. Ray looked at Peter.

"Peter, I'm really scared. I want this ghost demon out of me." he said sadly. "It's getting really bad and Devour told me he's planning to hurt me or even one of you."

"I know, Tex. Egon is setting up a test in his lab. We're going to figure out how to get that gooper out of your mind."

They heard rather than saw Egon as he came down the stairs. "Peter, Winston, I'm ready. You may bring Ray up now." he said.

Peter and Winston nodded as they helped Ray up the stairs to the lab where Egon had the test ready for him. Once inside the lab, Egon took them to a strange looking machine and began to explain.

"This is the machine that I invented that will help me detect any ghosts, demons or ghost demons in this case, who have possessed a person's mind, as in Ray's case."

Peter walked over to it. "How does it work? And is it safe?"

"It will work on the same principle as our proton guns. The ion power will cause Devour to leave Ray and will give Ray a minor headache."

Winston asked, "How long does it take?"

Egon replied, "This will only take a minute. Raymond, please sit in this chair." Egon pointed to a chair next to the machine.

Ray looked at Egon and then the chair and swallowed as he started to sit down. Devour could hear everything Ray could and he was not about to let Ray sit in that chair; so he took over.

"If you sit on that chair, I will make sure that you destroy them before they get me out of you." Devour whispered harshly.

Ray started to fight, "No! I can't. I won't let you hurt my friends!" Ray suddenly knocked Winston aside as he ran out of the lab.

Egon looked at Winston and Peter, "Gentlemen, we have to get Ray back in the lab. Then we got to get him into the chair. I think Devour know what's going on."

They found Ray sitting on his bunk. He looked at them, "Please guys, no. Devour said he will hurt you if I sit in that chair." Peter came over to him slowly, "Since when do we let a ghost tell us what to do?" Ray looked at him, "I'm scared, Peter." Peter reached out his hand for Ray to take. "Come on, Tex, let us help you." Ray slowly reached for his hand and Devour at the same time ran a bolt of electricity through Peter; but Peter held on. "We're going to get you out of Ray. You hear me?!"

Ray gave them a shaky smile, "Thanks, guys. I just want Devour out of my mind."

Winston nodded, “Don’t worry, Ray. Like Peter said, we're going to get Devour out of you. Are you ready to go back to the lab?"

Ray nodded his head and the guys returned to the lab.

In the lab, Ray was strapped down on the chair next to the machine to prevent him from leaving again. As Egon started the machine, Devour was starting to get nervous. But he covered it up, instead by getting angry. He took control of Ray's mind again, speaking in his voice.

"Damn! You bastards won't stop me. I will find a way to destroy you all!" he screamed as his eyes changed again back to red swirls.

They all noticed that Ray was not himself. Peter quickly grabbed Egon's arm.

"Egon, hurry! Ray's being possessed again!"

"I know, Peter, I can see. The test is coming along, but it will take some time. But I know it will get Devour out of Ray's mind."

Ray's heart pounded faster as sweat appeared on his forehead. "Come on guys, hurry. I want Devour out of my mind as soon as possible." he said.

"Hang in there, Ray." Peter encouraged.

"It won't be long now, I think he's weakening!" Egon replied.

Devour was still planning more attacks on the guys when he heard a strange noise coming from the machine. Devour felt it's pull as it started to suck him out of Ray's mind.

"What is this?" he yelled through Ray. He realized what was happening to him. "No, you can't do this to me! Arggh!"

Devour tried to fight against the pull, but finally it was over. Devour was pulled out of Ray's mind and sucked into the trap.

Peter picked it up. "It looks like he's out of here. I'm going to take him down to the containment unit where's he's going to stay for a long time." he said.

Winston nodded his head. "I hope he stays in there forever."

Ray got up slowly from the chair. He felt a little dizzy and he had a major headache from being possessed.

"Thanks for saving me, guys. I don't know what else Devour would've done if you hadn't used that machine. I'm so sorry about what happened recently." Ray stopped for a moment to grab something to keep from falling. Peter and Winston were by his side in a flash.

"You better sit down, Tex." Peter advised as they helped him to the sofa.

Ray shook his head. "I need to call Mr. Bell and apologize for my behavior. Man, do I have a major headache."

Peter patted him on the back, "It's okay, and Tex. I'm also sorry I punched you in the face. I didn't realize you were being possessed earlier. I forgive you. I hope that you forgive me."

Ray gave Peter a smile.

Winston and Egon both nodded in agreement. "That's right, homeboy. We forgive you, too." Winston replied in a low voice.

Ray nodded. "My head's hurting me badly and I'm going to lay down for a little while."

"Wait, Ray! I'll get you something for that headache." Egon left the room and soon came back with two Advils. "Here, take these. They will help."

Ray nodded and took them. He then went to lie down.

The next day, everything had returned to normal. Ray was still a little unsure from his experience of being possessed. But they all knew that he would bounce back. He also apologized to Janine and Slimer. And he knew that everything was going to be okay.

The End
By Farah
itle: Remember Parents
Beta: The Joker
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters. Jules and Carlton Stantz are my characters.

Copyright:2008

One day, CJ and Jules Stantz were looking at family photos in the living room. They had nothing else to do on a cold, spring Friday afternoon, while waiting for their parents to arrive home.

As the kids were looking through them, Jules picked up one photo and showed it to CJ.

“Hey, look at this photo,” Jules observed. “Isn’t this when Daddy fought the puma during the Morrisville parade? That caused a lot of trouble for everyone!”

“Yes, that’s the one,” agreed CJ. Both kids loved hearing about the busts their father and his friends had been doing.

“Hey Jules, look at this photo,” CJ said, shaking off some of his red hair out of his eyes. He was holding up a picture. It was an old pic of Ray’s parents, David and Carolyn Stantz, who were in the picture with their three kids, Carl, Ray and Jean, in 1967, a few years before the two were killed in a car accident.

“That’s Daddy's parents and there’s his brother and sister,” Jules replied, “Do you think we should ask him about this?”

CJ nodded his head, “I think we should. We want to know about his side of the family.”

Just then the front door opened. Ray and Elaine walked in.

“Hi, kids. We’re home,” Ray called.

Jules and CJ greeted their parents.

“How was your day?” Elaine asked.

“It went okay. We’re just glad that we’re out for spring break. Plus we already did our homework,” Jules said smiling.

"Really? What have you two been up to since?" Ray asked.

"We were looking at family pictures from the photo albums and we came across this old photo of you and family," CJ explained, handing Ray the picture.

"I remember this," Ray said recalling the memory of his parents and siblings when he was younger. He felt some tears well up in his eyes.

"We wanted to show you. Perhaps you can tell us what were they like," Jules answered. "Did you ever meet Daddy's parents, Mom?"

"Yes, I talked to them a couple of times and I thought they were very nice people," Elaine replied to her daughter.

"We want to hear what they were like," CJ said. "Can you tell us, please."

"Ok, sure. I'll tell you after dinner," Ray said, wiping his eyes.

A little while later, after dinner was eaten, the family sat down on the couch together and Ray began telling the story about his parents.

“Well, this picture was taken in 1967, right before Carl got sent to military school for generally bad behavior. Mom wanted us to have a picture together so we can remember this always. Mom was of Scottish descent, and a lot of people said that I looked a lot like her. She was a pretty woman. She came here to New York when she was a child and didn’t meet Dad till they were like in their twenties."

“She was the nicest person that anyone would ever meet and she enjoyed being a housewife, despite having to put up with our antics, from Carl mostly. She also encouraged me in comic book reading instead of getting into trouble in the neighborhood,” Ray explained while he was showing the kids and Elaine his picture. “My mother and I had a very close bond together, and she comforted me when I was feeling down. She also made the best sugar cookies and everyone kept wanting some of those.”

CJ asked, “What color was Grandma’s hair?”

“Her hair color was a red-orange color and that’s what Jean and I inherited from her. And the brown eyes were from Dad,” Ray told his son.

“Wow!” Jules replied, “She seemed like she was very nice. What was Grandpa Stantz like?”

“Dad was also a very nice man, but he could be firm when needed, and that’s what happened with Carl a lot whenever he got into trouble, or when he argued with him,” Ray showed the family the picture with David and he had a mustache just like Ray's. He had brown hair and brown eyes, which all the kids had inherited from him.

“He was one of the best medical doctors in town,” he explained. “He would also cheer the patients up when they were getting shots or just regular check ups. I admired and loved my dad. I remember he took me to Toad Island when I was nine years old, and it was a great place. I got lost and a mermaid kept me entertained with stories until he found me,” Ray smiled at the memory.

“What happened to Toad Island?” Elaine asked, “It sounded like a nice amusement park.”

"It closed down a few years ago because of loss of money,” Ray explained.

"Oh I see," Elaine replied. "Why did your parents send Carl to military school?"

"Well, because he generally caused trouble. The last straw was when he and his friends ran over Mrs. Winkleman's garden," Ray explained. "She wasn't happy with him and she told my parents what had happened. They were real upset with him. She told them to have him repair her garden or send him to military school."

"What did they do at the end?" Elaine asked.

"Mom and Dad thought about what they should do with Carl for a long time, since he was getting too wild and defiant. Then Dad suggested putting him into military school. At first Mom objected, but Dad assured her that he would settle down and behave. So in the end, Carl was shipped into military school."

Wow," CJ and Jules said together. "How long did Uncle Carl stay in military school?" asked Jules.

"He stayed until he graduated and then he went overseas for a couple of years," Ray explained. "He then came back to the States, settled down, got married, and had two sons."

"When's the last time you talked to Carl?" Elaine asked her husband.

"I talked to him a while back," he replied. "He's been doing alright with being overseas and all. He's thinkin' about coming up here to visit. He wants to see CJ and Jules."

"Oh, it's good that you hear from him once in a while," Elaine said.

While the family was sitting in the living room looking at the picture, the cats came in. Fluffy jumped into Jules' lap, Princess into Elaine's lap, Lucky onto CJ's and PW onto Ray's. They nuzzled them and relaxed in their laps.

"Hey Fluffy," Jules greeted the red tabby Persian who was laying on her.

"Hi Princess," Elaine smiled at the tortoiseshell cat that was purring on her lap.

Ray continued with his story. Next he pointed to the little girl in the photo.

"This is my sister, Jean," He explained showing everyone a pic of her. She was born in 1963, the only girl."

"She was the youngest and the quietest of the family," Ray explained. "She looked up to me when Carl was bothering her."

"Jean looks a little bit like you, Ray," Elaine smiled as she looked at the picture.

"Yeah, she does," he agreed. "But she looks more like Dad, with features from his side of the family."

"What she was like?" asked CJ.

"She was pretty much a quiet, shy girl and spent a lot of time with Mom," Ray explained, "However she also loved Dad as well. Jean enjoyed spending time with me mostly, since Carl didn't allow her to join him and his friends. It's not that he didn't care for Jean, he just didn't want to be seen with a little kid. She thought I was her favorite big brother," he smiled at the memory.

"Jean was seven when our parents died, and she was sent to a foster home further down in Morrisville," Ray said. "I didn't see her again until she was in her teens, and then a couple of years after she got divorced and had had a child."

"Jean must've been traumatized after the accident and having to learn how to survive without your parents," Elaine replied.

"She was. The last time I talked to her she was doing okay, and Jenny was in school and everything. She sent me a picture of Jenny," Ray said as he took out another picture from a photo album that showed Jean's daughter Jenny. PW growled a bit and scratched Ray as he moved. "Ow! Damn it, PW!" he reprimanded the cat.

"This is Jenny," he said as he showed the family a picture of a young girl with reddish-brown hair and eyes that appeared to be blue.

"Her daughter looks adorable. I'd really like to see her one day," Elaine smiled at the picture.

"Yeah, we want to see her, too," Jules added.

Ray smiled, "I promise that you all will one day."

"What place did you take this picture at?" CJ asked.

"We took this picture at the Galleria Mall down in Morrisville. They had a picture studio called Michael's so that's where we took it at," Ray recalled the memory.

"It must've been a nice studio. Whatever happened to it?" said Jules as she continued to look at the picture.

"It's still there, it's ran by Mr. Michael's son," Ray replied as he ruffled his children's heads.

"Thanks for telling us about our side of the family, Dad," CJ said gratefully.

"You're very welcome. I'm glad that you and Jules found this old picture," Ray told the kids.

"Anytime, Daddy," Jules replied.

Elaine placed her arms around Ray. "What are you going to do with the picture, honey?"

"I'm going to put it in a frame and put it in the living room so I won't ever forget them," he smiled and then gently placed the picture in a frame and placed it on the living room table.

"It looks nice. That way you will always remember your family," Elaine said giving Ray a kiss on his cheek.

"I agree with that, sweetheart," Ray grinned, "I agree."

The End
By Farah
Title: Snowball Fight
Copyright: 2008
Beta: The Joker

Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters. Only Julianna and Carlton Stantz are mine.

It had been a long day for the Ghostbusters as they pulled into the Firehouse after doing one last call for the day. It was around two o'clock when they were finished.

As usual, Peter was complaining about the ghost sliming him and ruining his hair.

"It took me a long time to get my hair the way it was before, and I hate those ghosts!" he whined.

Ray smiled at his friend, "Come on Peter, it wasn't that bad, and besides I enjoyed catchin' them."

Peter just glared at his friend. Doing bust like this always made Ray very happy.

Winston replied, "I'm just glad that we caught those ghosts. They were making a mess in the hotel and they smelled, too." He winkled his nose from the odor.

"Most agreeable," Egon agreed. "Those ghosts were not a pleasant sight to deal with."

The guys got out of Ecto-1; Slimer had floated down and greeted them all. He went over to Peter who immediately shouted, "Oh no you don't, Slimer. If you lay a slimy hand on me; I will blast you and put you in the trap with your name on it!"

Slimer looked scared at the thought. He floated over to Ray for comfort.

Ray gave the spud a pat on his head, "It's okay, Slimer. Peter's just had a bad day. It's best to just stay out of his way, alright?"

Slimer nodded and floated away to entertain himself.

Egon went down to put the ghosts down in the containment unit while Winston put the check down on Janine’s desk.

“Here’s the check, Janine. Will you put this in the bank for us?” he asked her.

Janine looked up from filing some paperwork. “Sure, Winston. You all had a long day?” She asked while chewing her gum.

Egon who had came back upstairs from emptying the traps, “Yes, Janine. Indeed it was,” He replied.

After staying in the firehouse for a while, Ray decided to go home because he promised CJ and Jules to have a snowball fight with them.

After saying good-bye to the guys and Slimer, Ray jumped into his car and drove home.

Fifteen minutes later, Ray pulled into his driveway. He stepped out of his car and watched his kids making a snowman and also snowballs, so they could start the snowball fight.

Ray went over to his kids and gave them a hug. “Hi kids, how are you doing?”

“We’re good,” CJ said as he was making a couple of snowballs to add to the pile.

“Yeah, we were just waiting for you so, we can have the snowball fight,” Jules added.

“Great kids. I’ll be back...I’m going inside to greet your mom,” Ray replied while going into the house.

CJ and Jules nodded their heads as they made some more snowballs.

Elaine was in the kitchen watching the children play while she was making chicken rice soup for later on. Ray snuck in behind her and greeted her with a kiss on the neck.

Elaine giggled and turned around to return the kiss. “Hey Ray, how was your day?”

“It was alright, but long and boring,” he replied. “I’m just glad to be home. I told CJ and Jules I’ll have a snowball fight with them.”

Elaine smiled and said, “You go on ahead and have fun. I’ll have hot chocolate and graham crackers ready for you all.”

Ray smiled back and headed out the door.

CJ and Jules were now ready with their snowballs, while Ray was making a snowball, one hit him on the shoulder.

“Bingo!” CJ yelled while Jules started laughing.

Ray looked at them playfully, “So you guys want to play rough, huh?”

CJ and Jules both squealed in happiness while they started to run around the backyard throwing more snowballs as Ray was going after them with a vengeance.

CJ and Jules hid behind the tree with their snowballs. They both snuck quietly trying to make their getaway. All of a sudden, six snowballs that were thrown by Ray hit them.

“Hey!” Both kids yelled as they were being pelted with snow. Ray laughed after he finished pelting them as he tried to get away from them. CJ and Jules were both chasing their father.

This went on for quite a while, after the last snowball was thrown; Ray grabbed his kids and playfully started tickling them while kissing their cheeks making them laugh with glee.

“That was fun,” Jules smiled. Both Ray and CJ agreed with her.

“Yeah, we have to do this again soon,” CJ also added while smiling.

“That was really fun, kids. Now I’m getting a bit cold and we’re wet.” Ray said, “Let’s go in the house and put on some nice, dry clothes. I believe your Mom has hot chocolate and graham crackers ready."

“Yay!” Both kids cheered since graham crackers with hot chocolate were their favorite snack. Together, they went inside the house to change and have a nice cup of hot chocolate.
By Farah
SuperStantzio wrote:
Title: Ghost Brides Obsession part II: Lorraine's Revenge
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters or Elaine Furman. Only Carlton James and Julianna Raelynn are mine.
Rating: Pg-13
Copyright: 2005-2006

One day at the firehouse, the guys had just came back from a bust at the mall. The ghosts had been terrorizing the shoppers and causing trouble. However, they had trapped them just in time, and everyone had cheered. Now they were at the firehouse just relaxing, watching television and eating popcorn. Meanwhile, downstairs, the containment unit started to shake; then leaked ectoplasm all over the floor when it burst open.

Lorraine the Ghost Bride had managed to get out. She laughed and hissed, "Now, it's time to get my revenge on the Ghostbusters!"

The guys were still watching television when they heard a loud noise coming from downstairs, "What was that?" Peter asked.

"It sounded like it came from the basement. So let's check it out. It sounded like a ghost." Ray replied.

They all slowly went downstairs. When they got to the containment unit, they saw Lorraine floating above them. "I have come to get my revenge on you for taking my lovely-dovely and now he will be our sacrifice." she hissed as she pointed her finger at the guys.

"Hey sweetie, you don't need to get all huffy. I'll go with you." Peter said. "I think you're lovely, too."

"How did you get out of the containment unit? What are you going to do to Ray?" Winston demanded.

Lorraine let out a high-pitched scream that caused the guys to wince, and slimed them all with a foul-smelling gunge. "I have come to reclaim him and he'll make a great sacrifice at the feast of torture!"

She reached over and pulled Ray close to her. "You can see him now, but he will be sacrificed, once you try to get to him!"

She snarled as she disappeared with Ray yelling, "Help, guys! I don't want to be a sacrifice, I'm too young!"

All they could do was watch as Lorraine and her prisoner vanished. Peter then grabbed Egon.

"We have got to save Ray!"

"But she said he's going to be sacrificed if we do." Winston reminded Peter.

"She's going to do it anyway. I say we go and help Ray." Peter returned. "Egon? What do you say?"

Egon turned to Janine, "Call Elaine and tell her Ray will be late for supper. Come on, let's go save our friend."

A while later, Ray found himself tied to a pole in an old abandoned church building. Lorraine was standing right next to him. Ray thought, 'I hope the guys can hurry and get me. I don't want to be a sacrifice to anyone.' He gulped.

Lorraine smiled. Her smelly, yellow teeth were showing. Then she ran her bony fingers down his hairline all the way to his chin. She forced him to look into her eyes.

"So, you know what we're going to do to you, right?" she snarled, as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Ray moved his face away to spit.

"What are you doing to me? I told you before; I'm not the man you were jilted by. So you let me go!" he snapped angrily, as he tried to get out of the ropes, but no avail.

"I don't want you now, my love. This time, you shall be our sacrifice at our feast." she hissed, as she ran her bony hand over his face again.

Meanwhile, back at the firehouse, the guys were about to head out when Janine came over to them.

"I just called Elaine, she said no problem at all. But if he's too late, she's coming to pick him up. I really think that you should tell her, Egon."

"No Janine, she'll just worry. We'll get Ray back." Winston replied.

"Okay, if you guys need any back up, just let me know and I'll be there. Just be careful, guys!"

Egon nodded, "We will Janine, and we will bring Ray back soon. Just like Winston said." Then they stepped in front of Egon's machine.

"Okay, we're ready Janine, push the button."

Janine did so and they were gone.

Meanwhile back at the old church, Lorraine was still trying to decide on what to do to Ray before the sacrifice. Suddenly, her father appeared.

Ray stared, "How did you get out of the containment unit as well?"

The dark ghost bragged, "When that so-called "trap" was leaking, Lorraine came out first, then she told me how to get out and now we're free. And now that we're out, you're going to be sacrificed at our feast in a couple of hours! Ha!" He laughed, as he breathed his horrible breath in Ray's face.

Lorraine took her father's hand. "Come, Daddy, we must get ready!" she hissed as they floated away.

A little while later, the guys were transported outside an old church. Winston looked around, noticing how run down it looked and said, "This must be the place were Ray is going to be sacrificed, and it smells, too." he said as he wrinkled his nose.

Egon nodded and said, "There's a door opening at the front that is not blocked off."

"It could be a trap." Winston warned them.

Peter was arming his proton gun, "So come on. Let's go and get Ray!" he exclaimed.

Egon and Winston shook their heads, and Egon replied, "We have to go in very quietly. We don't want them to attack us as well."

The other two nodded seriously as they headed quietly inside.

Meanwhile, Lorraine and her father were getting Ray ready for the sacrifice. They had took him down from the pole as they dragged him with their arms to the room where the feast was taking place.

Then Lorraine asked her father, hissing "Daddy, is it time yet?"

Her father hissed back, "Not just yet, my pet, very soon. We just need to get him undressed." Then he placed a chokehold on Ray's neck, who was struggling to breathe.

Ray panicked and thought, 'Please hurry guys, I don't want to be killed. I got a family.'

He started whimpering at the thought of never seeing them or his friends again. Soon, they had dressed him down to his boxers. Lorraine was tickling him under his chin, "Are you ready for this?" she snarled.

Ray turned his face away saying, "No, I'm not."

Lorraine and her father entered the room where they were about to start the feast. They grabbed Ray and dragged him over to an altar and tied him down.

"Now then, the sacrifice will now begin." Her father hissed at Ray.

Lorraine had a knife in her hand; she was about to sent it down to Ray's chest. He let out a scream. The guys walked quietly into the church and down the hallway. They had been looking for Ray for a little while. Suddenly, they heard a scream.

Winston turned to the others. "Hey, I think that's Ray screaming." He pointed out, "It's coming down from the room down the hall, so let's go!" he said as the others nodded their heads and followed.

Back in the room, Lorraine was still waiting for permission from her father to kill Ray. She placed her bony hand on his chest, feeling the thumping of his heart against her palm.

Her father hissed at Ray. "Well, the time has come for the sacrifice. Do you have any last words?"

Ray gulped again, but didn't answer him at all. His heart was beating fast as Lorraine raised the knife up and sent it towards his chest.

Just then a voice shouted out, "There will be no sacrifice today, the feast has been cancelled. Get away from Ray right now!" The voice belonged to Peter, who had burst into the room with the others.

"NO! It can't be! You can't take away my sacrifice! I won't let you!" she screamed.

"Too bad, lady. You and your father are going back into the containment unit." Winston snapped as they all shot at Lorraine and her father. The streams had caught Lorraine first, then she was sucked into the trap, but it took a while to capture her father. He flew all over the church. They fired, but the beams were missing him.

He laughed, "Ha-ha, you can't catch me!"

"We'll see about that,” said Egon. "Okay gentlemen, on my signal. One, two three!" All three beams hit the ghost at the same time and he was caught as well.

Peter picked up both smoking traps saying, "Say goodnight, because you and your daughter are going to spend a very long time in the containment unit."

"Yeah, and this time you won't be getting out." Winston added.

Then, after both ghosts were trapped, they went to the altar and untied Ray.

"Are you okay, Raymond?" Egon asked.

Ray nodded and replied, "Yes, I am. I was scared, but I'm not hurt. I thought they really were going to sacrifice me. It's a good thing that you guys came just in time."

Once his clothes were found, he put them back on. When he was ready, they headed out.

Once they got outside, Peter said to Ray, "Hey Tex, I'm glad that you didn't get sacrificed. I think it's time to go home."

Ray smiled, "Thanks, Peter. I was afraid of never seeing you guys, Elaine or my kids again. I don't want to go through that anymore."

Winston nodded, "You got that right, homeboy. Maybe Elaine's waiting at the firehouse for you."

They all stepped on the portal, taking them back to the firehouse. At the firehouse, Janine and Elaine were waiting for the guys; Elaine had decided to come here since Ray was taking so long. The guys appeared.

Janine went over to them, "Are you guys alright?"

Egon nodded, "We're fine, Janine. We got Lorraine and her father trapped and I'm going to put them in the containment unit." He went downstairs to put them away.

Elaine ran into Ray's arms with tears in her eyes. "Janine told me what happened. I was so worried about you; you had me scared to death! I thought I was going to lose you! Don't you ever do that again, Raymond Francis Stantz!" she sobbed with relief as she started kissing him.

Ray held her tightly, "I'm so sorry that I scared you. I didn't intend to do that. I'm just glad to see you." he smiled as Elaine kissed him again.

Ray and Elaine decided to go home. "Hey, we're going home now. I'm taking the day off tomorrow, good night." he called as they walked out of the firehouse.

Winston nodded, "Go right ahead, homeboy. Just enjoy your day off and relax." as they all, said good night.

As Ray and Elaine walked to the car, Elaine placed her head against Ray's chest and whispered softly, "I'm glad that you weren't gone forever. I've been so worried about you when you didn't come home; so I came down to the firehouse to wait. That's when Janine told me what happened. I love you so much, Raymond. I'm glad that you weren't sacrificed. But if the guys ever lie to me again concerning you, I will tell them off. You are married to me and I have the right to know when you are in danger."

Ray smiled, "I love you too, Elaine. And I promise it will never happen again. You have me all day long tomorrow so we can some spend time together." He wrapped his arm around her for a moment, while Elaine smiled back. Then they got in the car and drove home.

The End :blush::whatever:
By Chace
The DIC disclaimer does you no good.

In 2008, DIC and Cookie Jar Group merged, and the DIC name ceased to exist. In late 2012, DHX Media acquired Cookie Jar for $111 million, and DIC now operates an in-name-only unit of DHX Media.

Either way, Sony International owns the rights to all things Ghostbusters.

Honestly I didn't read it, I'm not a fan fiction guy...but regardless, as long as you aren't trying to sell the story, the studio doesn't care so the disclaimer is not only non protective but also not necessary.
By Farah
itle: The Birth
Rating: G
Summary: The Stantz twins are finally born!
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters and they belong to their respective company. Carlton and Juilanna Stantz is my creation.
Copyright: 2005-2007

Ecto-1 stopped in front of the school. Everyone had been taken outside. The principal, Mr. Yates, hurried over to the Ghostbusters.

"Hurry, it's inside. I've never seen anything like it!"

Ray placed his hand on the man's shoulder. "Calm down, sir. We'll take it from here."

They hurried inside and saw the mess the ghost had made. Egon checked his PKE meter. "Hmm, this could be a hard one, guys. It's in the range of a class seven."

Peter pressed the button on his gun. "Then we better dismiss his class."

The others moaned as they moved along the hallways looking for the ghost. Suddenly Winston spotted it.

"Guys, there it is!"

The ghost rushed at Winston trying to get away, but to no avail the others were waiting and soon the ghost was trapped. Everyone cheered as they came out holding the trap.

That evening the guys arrived back from a long day of busting ghosts and other supernatural entities. Now, having cleaned up, they were relaxing in the firehouse.

"So, how are you doing, Dad-to-be?" Peter had asked, as he turned to his married friend.

Ray smiled, "I'm doing great and Elaine's doing well, despite having morning sickness in the morning being six months pregnant with twins. She already put in her maternity leave notice at her job and she can't wait to give birth." he said. "Oh gosh, this is going to be so awesome!"

Ray sat there thinking about the time he told the guys the good news six months earlier.

Ray had came into the firehouse looking very happy, because he couldn't wait to tell the guys the good news.

He had found them in the living room talking.

Peter looked up and noticed the loopy smile on Ray's face, "Hey Ray, what's with the smile? Did you win a prize?"

Winston turned and looked at Ray, "Maybe he hit the lottery."

Egon shook his head, "Raymond, your features tell me that you have good news."

Ray nodded, "Yes I do. And it's the most wonderful news in the world."

"Come on, Ray, give. Was I right? Did you win a prize?"

"No Peter, you're wrong. I didn't win a prize or the lottery. Ray took a deep breath, "I'm going to be a dad!"

For a minute or two no one moved. Then they gathered around him clapping him on the back.

"Wow, that's great!" said Peter.

"Congratulations, Homeboy!" exclaimed Winston.

"That is excellent news, Raymond." Egon replied.

"Thanks, Guys!" Ray said beaming.

"That's really nice." Winston grinned, putting his hand on Ray's shoulder, "I know you'll make a great dad. We'll also be there to give Elaine the support she needs doing her pregnancy." He added.

Egon nodded, "Winston is correct, Raymond. We're here for you, too."

Ray smiled at his friends gratefully, "Thanks again, guys. I'm glad that you're supporting me."

"Anytime, Tex." Peter replied grinning, "That's what friends are for."

"Earth to Ray."

"Hmm? Oh sorry, guys. I must have dozed off."

"Well, you better get home to Elaine."

"Yeah, okay guys. See you tomorrow."

Ray got into his car and left. Peter placed a hand on Winston's shoulder, "It's hard to let them go."

At the Stantz home, Elaine was putting some finishing touches to the baby room, which was a very large room. It was completed with little girl's stuff one side and little boy's stuff on the other. She was putting some baby clothes in the closet. After that, she hung two mobiles over the top of the babies' cribs. She did this for a while. Soon, it was around seven. She knew Ray was on his way home and she went to get dinner started.

A while later, Elaine had finished getting everything set up and served the food on plates. Ray opened the door and walked inside. He crossed over to the dining room table to his wife and gave her a kiss. "How are you doing, Soon-to-be Mom?" he asked.

Elaine started giggling a bit then she calmed down and kissed Ray in return. "I'm doing alright, darling. It's just that this pregnancy is just making me a bit grouchy and making me throw up sometimes, I really can't wait to give birth," she moaned.

Ray nodded in understanding, "I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie. We'll get through this,” he said hugging his wife and then putting his hand on her round stomach. "I think we might have some soccer players in the family."

Elaine just smiled at the comment and the couple sat down at the table to eat. After dinner, Ray cleaned up because Elaine kept going to the bathroom and vomiting. But he didn't mind; he loved her and would put up with anything. When he was done, the couple went into the living room to watch TV. Elaine leaned against Ray's chest. He started humming softly to her while she dozed off.

Three months later, the guys were over at Ray's place talking and taking a break from busting since Elaine was due to give birth any day now and they wanted to be with Ray and Elaine at this time.

"So are you ready for this?" Peter asked.

Elaine nodded yes while she was sitting next to Ray, having her head against his chest. "I just can't wait to do this and I want to see what our babies look like, I'm so excited!" she replied.

Ray nodded in agreement with his wife, "I'm really excited as well. I always wanted to be a daddy." he said smiling.

Winston came over to them, "I know you will do well giving birth to your babies, Elaine. And I know it's going to be a little painful. But think of the happiness they'll bring when they're out."

Elaine smiled, "How do you know Winston? When was the last time you had a baby?"

Winston's face turned red, "Well, I've seen it on TV."

Elaine gave Winston a weak smile, "Thanks, Winston." She tried to get up from the couch, when she started to feel sharp pains from her stomach.

"Um, guys?" Elaine whispered, while holding her stomach.

"What is it, honey?" Ray asked, looking a little worried.

"I...I THINK IT'S TIME, RIGHT NOW!" Elaine yelled,

Ray helped her into the car; putting Elaine in the backseat, before climbing in next to her. Peter called the hospital. Winston drove because Ray wanted to be next to his wife. They pulled out of the driveway and headed down to the hospital.

When they got to the hospital, they took Elaine in. Ray helped Elaine into a wheelchair and pushed her to the front desk where the nurse was sitting at. "May I help you?"

Ray said in a panicky voice, "I need to get my wife to the maternity ward right now!"

The nurse replied calmly, "Okay Mr. Stantz, you need to calm down. Someone will be along in a minute to take her in. In the meantime, just sign the pre-admittance paper out."

"Thanks." Ray said, as he signed the paper. After he was done, someone came for Elaine and pushed her down the hall. Ray followed, but not before he checked with the guys. "Are you going to be okay here?"

"We'll be alright, Raymond. Just take care of your wife." Egon replied.

"Good luck!" Peter and Winston called.

Ray smiled, "Thanks, guys." Afterwards,he went down to the maternity room.

Ten hours later, The guys were still waiting for the news, and Peter was asleep on the chair; when Ray came out wearing a big smile on his face yelling, "YAHOO! I'm a daddy to boy-girl twins! My kids are here!"

All the guys looked at each other for a moment and then started giving Ray hugs and high-fives. "Congratulations, Ray!" they said together.

"So where's Elaine and the babies?" Peter asked.

Egon gave Peter a look.

"They're in her room and Elaine's been allowed to nurse them already. Come on, everyone." Ray replied as they all followed him down to the room.

Elaine looked up when the guys walked in; she had just finished breastfeeding her new son and daughter. The babies were now lying in their mother's arms. "Hey, guys." she whispered.

"Hey, Elaine." Peter said, "Aren't they adorable?"

"They sure are." Ray replied, beaming like the proud dad he was. He pointed to the baby on the left, "This is Julianna Raelynn Stantz born first at seven pounds even. And to the right is Carlton James Stantz born two minutes after his sister weighing six pounds ten ounces."

"Wow, they are so cute." Winston said, as he was looking at the twins. "Julianna looks a lot like you Ray, but she has Elaine's eye color."

Egon also looked carefully at the twins. “Carl already looks like his mother, except he has your ears."

Elaine smiled, "Thanks, Winston, Egon, you too, Peter. We already have the nicknames picked out for them,” she said, while looking at her children lovingly while Ray took Juilanna in his arms.

"Carlton is going to be known as CJ and Julianna is known as Jules,” she explained.

"That sounds nice. It looks like they will have separate personalities." Egon said. "But even if they do, twins always share a bond."

Carlton suddenly spat up on his mother. Peter smiled, "Hey, I'm not sure if the little guy likes his nickname."

Egon shook his head, "Peter, he's too young to understand. I'm sure he just had too much."

Elaine and the guys started laughing, "Hey, you can call yourself what ever you want when you are older." she said as she cleaned up spit up from her gown.

Julianna suddenly grabbed Ray's thumb. Ray looked at her and smiled. She seemed to smile back.

"Look guys, she smiled at me. She loves her name."

Again, Egon shook his head. "She's too young to understand. She must have gas."

Ray looked a little sad until Peter placed an arm around him. "Never mind Egon, Ray. You know she smiled at you."

"Thanks, Peter."

"And Ray?"

"Yes, Peter?"

"Keep an eye on this one. She's going to have all the boys over to her like bees to honey."

Ray nodded with a grin, "Yeah. Jules is not going to be dating until she's at least thirty** and I don't want her growing up too fast. Isn't that right, Princess?" he cooed to his daughter.

Julianna cooed and then let out a big yawn. Afterwards, she closed her eyes and went to sleep in her daddy's arms.

"I guess she's a daddy's girl." Winston laughed. The rest agreed and they started laughing with him.

Ray looked at Elaine; he smiled at her and whispered, "I love you." while he planted a kiss on Elaine's cheek, then he handed Julianna back to her mother and took Carlton in his arms.

Elaine smiled and whispered back, "I love you too, Ray," as they both continued to smile at their newborn children who were sleeping contently.

Two months later, the twins are now two months old. Elaine and Ray were sitting on the floor bottle-feeding their kids. "Isn't this neat, honey?" he asked, as he was feeding CJ.

Elaine nodded and smiled, "Yes, it is, even though I've been up half the night with them. But after seeing their smiling faces, it's worth it." she replied, while she was feeding Jules.

They both already loved being parents and they both loved their children very much. After the kids had finished their bottles, Ray and Elaine had started burping them. Then CJ burped and spat up a little on Ray's shoulder. Elaine started laughing, "See, Ray? I think he already admires you."

Ray smiled as he cleaned up spit up from his shirt. "Yes, he does. It's okay little guy, just take your time,” he said to his son.

As Elaine finished burping Jules, she let out a loud burp. "Was that good, sweetheart?" she cooed to her daughter while she kissed her chubby cheek.

Both kids started to cry. Ray and Elaine checked and saw that they needed to be changed. So they both changed their diapers and settled them down for the night in their cribs. They watched them sleep and then they looked at each other and smiled, "I think we're the best parents in the whole world."** Elaine said and Ray grinned in agreement and they kissed.

A year had passed, and the twins had just turned one. Everyone was watching them trying to blow out their candles on the birthday cake. Uncle Peter decided to help them. Jules had made a face at him, everyone laughed.

"Wow! I guess time does go fast." Ray said, as he started taking pictures of the kids getting cake all over themselves. Elaine smiled in agreement, "I can't believe that it was only one year since I gave birth to them." she replied as she watched her babies playing with their new toys they had received.

Two more years later at Christmas time; CJ and Jules were now three years old. They were standing by the tree with the presents that they had received from Santa and they were waiting for their parents to wake up.

"Mommy, Daddy look what Santa left us!" The twins said together, as they ran to their parents' room to wake them up. Ray woke up first saying, "What time is it?"

Elaine woke up next and looked at the clock, "It's a quarter to nine. So Merry Christmas, kids!" she greeted, smiling as the kids climbed on the bed next to their parents, giving them hugs and kisses. Then after that, the family headed downstairs to open up their presents. After the presents had been opened Ray decided to take pictures of the kids and Elaine, so they could look back on this over the years.

Three more years later, CJ and Jules were now six years old and were starting the first grade. Elaine was combing Jules' hair and Ray was combing CJ's.

"Now CJ, do you have everything?" his father asked. CJ checked carefully in his pockets.

"I have my book bag and my lunch money. Yes I do, Dad."

Elaine smiled at Jules, "How about you, my little lady?"

Jules also checked her pockets and nodded. Once everything was checked again, the kids hugged and kissed their parents. They watched as their wonderful twins were getting on the bus. Ray placed his arm around Elaine. She smiled at him and said, "You know we're the best parents** in the whole world." Elaine sighed happily as the bus had pulled off.

Ray smiled in agreement, "Yeah, and pretty soon we're going have to look forward to the teenage years." Elaine and Ray held on to each other and started kissing. "I agree, that's not going to be for a long time."

The End
By Farah
Post by Admin on Jun 12, 2015 at 3:31pm
Title: Daddy's Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters and Carlton and Julianna Stantz are my characters.
Copyright: 2005
Rating: G
Beta Reader: The Joker :blush::whatever::sigh::cool:

Two years later, the twins were in the third grade. One day they were at school playing kickball with their friends. It was Jules' turn and she got up to kick, but she missed.

A chubby, brown-haired boy named Larry and his friends Tommy and Greg started to laugh. "Ha ha, Jules can't even kick the ball. Who taught you how to play? Your mother?"

Jules looked very upset, "I can too. Why don't you stop bothering me!" she snapped.

Larry and his gang started to tease her, which caused tears to form in Jules' eyes. Then CJ started yelling, "Hey! That's my sister you're picking on, so leave her alone!"

The gang started laughing again. "Why should I? And your sister is the ugliest girl I've ever seen." Larry sneered.

CJ looked very angry. He went over to Jules and put his arm around her saying, "It's going to be okay Jules, let's ignore these bozos and go somewhere else."

Jules smiled through her tears, "Thanks, CJ."

CJ smiled back, "Anytime, Jules."

"Hey Jules, your brother won't be around all the time. So you better watch it! You'll never know when I might strike."

"I'll get you."

"Yeah, come on then!"

Larry just walked away, as he was scared of CJ.

Later, as the kids got off the bus, Elaine was waiting for them. "Hi, kids!" she said smiling. "How was school today?"

Then noticing the look on Jules' face, Elaine asked, "Jules sweetie, did something happen at school that I need to know about?"

Jules started to tell her what happened, but she broke down in tears again and CJ finished for her. After he told the rest of the story to Elaine, she looked very upset. She gave Jules a hug and said, "Don't worry Jules, your dad and I are gonna look into this situation."

Later at dinner, the family was eating. Elaine had just told Ray what had happened with Jules. He was also just as upset as Elaine.

"I think we might to have to go up to the school and talk to the principal about this. I don't know why this kid is picking on our daughter." Ray said, "But I'm going to find out."

Later after dinner, the kids were in bed. Ray and Elaine were in the living room talking. "Ray, honey, I think we need to go up to the school tomorrow. I don't want Jules suffering anymore." Elaine said sadly. "I don't want my daughter getting bullied and coming home crying any more."

Ray nodded in agreement, "I know, sweetie. I know how you feel. She's also my baby. So if that's we're going to do to get that kid to stop bothering Jules, then by golly, we will. I promise that we will put a stop to this." he replied.

They both hugged each other. "We're going up there tomorrow." Ray said.

The next day at school, Jules and CJ were trying to pay attention in class doing addition problems when Larry started to tease Jules again.

"Hey girl, you're so ugly and nerdy." Larry teased as he threw a spitball at Jules who was trying to do her work. The spitball had hit her on the back of her head and she started to cry again.

"Hey!" CJ yelled. "Why don't you stop picking on my sister? You made her cry again!"

"Why?" Larry asked, "Your sister is a nerd and a loser." He started to head towards CJ; but the teacher, Ms. Davis, stopped him.

"Laurence Tyler, go the principal's office, right now!" she yelled.

"Yeah right, whatever." Larry grumbled without moving.

"You heard me, young man. Now you march to the principal's office, now!"

Larry got up and left. Then the teacher comforted Jules and gave her a hall pass to go down to the office to talk to the principal about what happened.

Jules got up from her seat, CJ asked, "Are you going to be alright? Do you need me to go down with you?"

Jules shook her head, "No, I'm fine. Mom and Dad said they were coming to the school." With that she left.

In the office, Jules was telling Mr. Weiss, the principal, what had happened. Ray and Elaine walked in.

"Ah, you must be Julianna's parents." Mr. Weiss said. Ray and Elaine nodded.

"We came because it seems that one of the students - I believe his name is Larry - has been bothering our daughter for no reason and I want to know why!" Ray demanded angrily.

Elaine held his hand to calm him down. "Easy, Ray. We want to be clear headed."

Ray nodded, "Sorry, Elaine. But when it comes to our daughter, I can't help it."

Mr. Weiss cleared his throat before he said anything. "Well, I think he's a bit of a troublemaker. You know the kind?"

"Yes, I do. They are cowards." Ray replied.

"Yes. Well, let me ask something, Jules."

"Yes, sir?"

"How long has this been going on?"

Jules said, "This had been going on for a while. I tried to ignore him, but he has kept on bothering me."

"I see. Why don't you wait outside? I want to talk to your parents."

Jules went outside the principal's office to wait.

Ray and Elaine told the principal about Larry harassing Jules.

Mr. Weiss understood their concern and replied, "I will have Larry suspended for ten days since this is considered harassment. An action that will not be tolerated here at the school. I will also have him moved to another classroom so he will not bother Julianna ever again."

Ray and Elaine stood up. Ray reached over and shook Mr. Weiss's hand, "Thank you Mr. Weiss, and I hope that this will never happen again." Ray said.

"I will see that it doesn't."

Ray and Elaine left the office. Ray took Jules' hand. "Do you want to go home with us or stay here?"

"I want to stay here, Dad."

"Okay, but if you need anything.."

"I know, Dad."

As they were leaving, they saw Larry sitting down in the office area glaring at them. Elaine turned around and looked at him, "You leave our daughter alone, do you understand?"

Larry just glared at them; but said nothing. He went inside the principal's office to find out his fate. Ray and Elaine took Jules back to class.

"Now, Jules, are you going to be okay?" Ray asked as they were at the classroom door.

Jules nodded and replied, "Yes, Dad. I'm going to be just fine. CJ would look out for me."

Elaine smiled and kissed her daughter. "You be careful now. If you have any more problems, just tell the principal."

"I will." said Jules.

Her parents smiled.

"We'll see you later, sweetheart." Ray called as they left the building.

After that incident, Larry never bothered her again. He only says hello once in a while and Jules was happy again.

It was two years later, after the incident with Larry. CJ and Jules were now in the fifth grade. Today was Valentine's Day and it really excited Jules. She couldn't wait to get to school. Jules gave her parents hugs and kisses and CJ hugged his mother and held out his hand so he could shake hands with his father. He felt that he was too old to be kissing his father. Ray smiled and accepted CJ's hand. CJ felt so proud. Then they headed to the bus. Elaine and Ray took their daughter aside to talk to her.

"Now sweetheart, are you going to be all right?" Elaine asked in concern.

Jules nodded. She wished that her parents would ease up a little. No one was bothering her since Larry. Not with CJ around. But she stood there and listened to them.

"Remember Jules, if you have any more problems, you talk to the principal. We don't want the same thing that happened to you again." Ray said.

Jules replied, "Yes, Daddy. I'm sure that I won't have any more problems. Not with CJ around to protect me."

"Alright then, sweetie. I hope you have a good day in school." Elaine said, as she and Ray hugged their daughter again as she ran to get on the bus.

Jules sat down next to her brother. He looked at her and said, "Are you going to be okay, sis?"

Jules nodded, "Of course I am. I wish everyone would stop asking me that. The incident with Larry was two years ago. I'm not a baby."

CJ looked surprised. "Sorry, Jules. I just can't help it."

"I know, CJ. Hey, today's the Valentine's Day Party and I hope that I get a lot of valentines from the boys in my class." Jules replied.

CJ smiled at his sister, "Okay. I just want you to be careful. You know how Dad feels after you were harassed by Larry two years back."

Later that day...

"So how's the family doing, Ray?" Peter asked. The guys had just returned from a bust and were taking a break.

"They all doing fine. But, I'm a little worried about Jules, though." Ray said.

"What's the matter with Jules?" Winston asked, "Are you worried that she's going to be bullied again?"

Ray nodded, "Yeah. Ever since she was bullied by that boy, Larry, two years ago,” he replied with a little anger to his voice as he remembered that day. "Elaine and I are being protective of her. I don't want my princess getting hurt again."

Egon looked up from his book and said, "I'm sure that Carlton would look after Julianna at school. He's her brother."

Ray smiled. "He does and CJ's is very protective of his sister."

After school was out, CJ and Jules got on the bus to go home. The party had been nice; CJ and Jules received lots of valentines and sweets. CJ looked over at his sister, "Hey Jules, wasn't the party great? I received lots of valentine cards from most of the girls in the class; I even got one from Laura Sanders. I only like her as a friend, though." CJ said before Jules can tease him.

"What about you, Jules?"

Jules answered, "Well, I received a lot of valentine cards from most of the boys in the class, I even received a special valentine's card from Charles Lawrence." She blushed for a moment, and then she continued, "He gave me a card that said I was a very nice person and a red rose with it, too. He told me that he likes me as a friend." she grinned.

"Really?" CJ asked. "I just want you to be careful and you know how Dad's going to feel about this, but I'm glad that you have a guy friend."

"I know." Jules replied. "Daddy should know I'm careful and Charles won't do anything to hurt me."

"Ok Jules, he just wants you to be careful." CJ said.

Later, the kids got off the bus and ran up to their house and went inside. Elaine and Ray, who was home early, because there were no more calls that day were waiting for them. "Hi kids!" Ray said smiling at them, "How was school today?"

"It was great and we both passed the history test,” said CJ. "I got a B+ and Jules received an A-, the highest score in the class. And the Valentine's Day party was fantastic and I got some valentine cards from some of the girls in the class, including one from Laura Sanders."

"Well, that's pretty good, CJ." Elaine replied, then she turned to her daughter, "How about you, Jules?" she asked.

Jules answered, "My day was also excellent, and the party was nice and I received a lot of valentines from the boys in the class." Jules suddenly blushed again, "Then I got a special valentine card from Charles Lawrence. The card said that I'm very nice and wants to be my friend. He also gave me a red rose."

Elaine smiled at her daughter, "So you finally have a guy friend? And a red rose, too?"

Jules smiled back, "Yes I do, Mom. He's very nice and sweet."

Ray who was overhearing the conversation said, "What? So Jules, I hope that this Charles won't bother you. If he does, I'm going to talk to his parents."

Jules replied, "Daddy, I'm not a little baby. And besides, he's a nice guy who just wants to be friends with me. Why are you overreacting? Why must you always control me?"

Ray looked stunned; he didn't know what to say at the moment.

Elaine hugged her daughter, "Your Dad is not overreacting. You know he loves and cares for you very much and he only wants the best for you." she reassured.

Jules only nodded. CJ also said, "Don't worry Jules, Dad's being protective. He's not controlling you."

Jules said, "Thanks Mom, CJ. I'm going to be in my room." Then she headed upstairs to her room with tears in her eyes.

The family heard her door slam shut. Elaine looked at Ray saying, "Ray, I think you need to talk to your daughter. If you don't stop being so overprotective you're going to lose her."

Ray sighed, "I know, I'm just doing what's best for Jules. I really don't want her getting hurt again. She's my baby girl and I love her."

Elaine nodded in agreement and replied; "I know dear, she's also my baby girl, too. But I want you go talk to her and make it real clear to Jules."

Ray nodded, "Okay, I'll go talk to her." he said as he headed upstairs to Jules' room.

Jules was laying on her bed crying, 'How can Daddy treat me like this?' she thought to herself. 'Why doesn't he trust me?'

Then there was a knock on her door.

Jules looked up, "Who is it?"

"It's me, sweetie. Can I come in?"

"I guess." Jules said, sadly.

Ray opened the door and walked in, "Hi Jules, may I talk to you?"

Jules nodded her head, "If you want to."

Ray walked over and sat down next to her. "Listen princess, I just want to say that I'm sorry you feel I was controlling you and being overprotective. I just don't want to see you getting hurt again. I'm glad that you have a nice guy friend to talk to and do things together. Do you forgive me?" Ray asked.

Jules looked at him with tears in her eyes, "Yes, I do, Daddy. But you have to remember that I'm growing up and not a little baby anymore, I'm very careful." She gave him a smile.

Ray smiled back and wiped her tears. "I know, pumpkin. And I want you to remember that I love and care for you very much." he said as he hugged his daughter. "By the way, your Mom sent me up here to tell you that dinner's ready and we're having your favorite, spaghetti and meatballs." he said grinning.

Jules also grinned, "That's sounds great. I hope one day Charles can come over, so you can meet him."

Ray laughed, "Sure, I'd love to meet him. Come on honey, I think your Mom is waiting for us." he said, taking Jules' hand. Before they went downstairs, Jules smiled at Ray, "I love you, Daddy,” She then gave him a kiss on the cheek. Ray smiled while he hugged Jules again, "I love you too, sweetheart. You'll always be my little girl,” he replied.

Just then, Elaine came upstairs and stood by the doorway of Jules' room. "Is everything okay?" she asked in concern. Ray and Jules both smiled at each other, assuring her that everything's all right. Jules replied, "Yes it is." Elaine smiled at the both of them, "Good, I'm glad. Come on, it's time to eat." she said, as they all headed downstairs where CJ was waiting for them at the dinner table.

A few days later, Jules brought Charles over to the house so he could meet everybody. "Hey Mom, Daddy this is my friend, Charles." Jules said smiling.

Charles was a thin, average height boy with a round face. He wore wire- rimmed round glasses. His hair was the color of red-orange and he had it combed to one side. He was wearing a black shirt that had the Boston Red Sox logo on it and a pair of blue jeans. On his feet, he was wearing a pair of Nikes. Behind his glasses, he had big blue eyes.

Ray shook Charles' hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Do you have a nickname that you go by?"

Charles nodded and smiled, "Sure, Dr. Stantz. Usually everyone calls me Charlie or Chuck, whatever you prefer. I heard a lot of good things about you."

Ray smiled, "Well thanks, Charlie. And I'm sure that you're a great friend to my daughter. So what are your favorite hobbies?"

Charlie replied, "Well, I like to play Super Mario on my Game cube and SNES. Those are the systems that I own. I also like to study, read comic books, and draw."

"Wow, that sounds really nice. What did you draw?"

"I like to draw characters. I'm really good at drawing the Mario Brothers."

"I see." Elaine said, as she finished with dinner. "Would you like to stay for dinner, Charlie?"

"Sure, Mrs. Stantz. I would love to." Charlie replied.

During dinner, everyone was enjoying themselves and no one was embarrassing Jules. She was very happy.

After dinner, Jules and Charlie were in the living room talking, "Wow! You have a real nice family, Jules. Your dad is one pretty cool guy. It's neat that he's a Ghostbuster." Charlie said, grinning. "Your Mom and CJ are real neat people, especially CJ. He's protective and supportive of you. And you two do look alike." He added.

Jules grinned back, "Really? Because I think we do favor each other a little bit. I'm glad that my family likes you. Daddy really enjoyed talking to you. I'm glad that you're my friend."

Ray and Elaine were watching near by, "It's so good to see Jules so happy. Do you agree, honey?" she asked happily.

Ray nodded and smiled, "Yeah. After I talked to her, I realized that she's growing up. I'm not gonna be controlling and overprotective any more. I'm still going to be there for her." he replied.

Elaine smiled back, "I'm really glad that will help, Ray." Then Ray took her in his arms and they held on to each other, sharing a loving kiss, leaving the kids alone.

The End
By Farah
Post by Admin on Jun 12, 2015 at 5:02pm
One day, CJ and Jules Stantz were looking at family photos in the living room. They had nothing else to do on a cold, spring Friday afternoon, while waiting for their parents to arrive home.

As the kids were looking through them, Jules picked up one photo and showed it to CJ.

“Hey, look at this photo,” Jules observed. “Isn’t this when Daddy fought the puma during the Morrisville parade? That caused a lot of trouble for everyone!”

“Yes, that’s the one,” agreed CJ. Both kids loved hearing about the busts their father and his friends had been doing.

“Hey Jules, look at this photo,” CJ said, shaking off some of his red hair out of his eyes. He was holding up a picture. It was an old pic of Ray’s parents, David and Carolyn Stantz, who were in the picture with their three kids, Carl, Ray and Jean, in 1967, a few years before the two were killed in a car accident.

“That’s Daddy's parents and there’s his brother and sister,” Jules replied, “Do you think we should ask him about this?”

CJ nodded his head, “I think we should. We want to know about his side of the family.”

Just then the front door opened. Ray and Elaine walked in.

“Hi, kids. We’re home,” Ray called.

Jules and CJ greeted their parents.

“How was your day?” Elaine asked.

“It went okay. We’re just glad that we’re out for spring break. Plus we already did our homework,” Jules said smiling.

"Really? What have you two been up to since?" Ray asked.

"We were looking at family pictures from the photo albums and we came across this old photo of you and family," CJ explained, handing Ray the picture.

"I remember this," Ray said recalling the memory of his parents and siblings when he was younger. He felt some tears well up in his eyes.

"We wanted to show you. Perhaps you can tell us what were they like," Jules answered. "Did you ever meet Daddy's parents, Mom?"

"Yes, I talked to them a couple of times and I thought they were very nice* people," Elaine replied to her daughter.

"We want to hear what they were like," CJ said. "Can you tell us, please."

"Ok, sure. I'll tell you after dinner," Ray said, wiping his eyes.

A little while later, after dinner was eaten, the family sat down on the couch together and Ray began telling the story about his parents.

“Well, this picture was taken in 1967, right before Carl got sent to military school for generally bad behavior. Mom wanted us to have a picture together so we can remember this always. Mom was of Scottish descent, and a lot of people said that I looked a lot like her. She was a pretty woman. She came here to New York when she was a child and didn’t meet Dad till they were like in their twenties."

“She was the nicest person that anyone would ever meet and she enjoyed being a housewife, despite having to put up with our antics, from Carl mostly. She also encouraged me in comic book reading instead of getting into trouble in the neighborhood,” Ray explained while he was showing the kids and Elaine his picture. “My mother and I had a very close bond together, and she comforted me when I was feeling down. She also made the best sugar cookies and everyone kept wanting some of those.”

CJ asked, “What color was Grandma’s hair?”

“Her hair color was a red-orange color and that’s what Jean and I inherited from her. And the brown eyes were from Dad,” Ray told his son.

“Wow!” Jules replied, “She seemed like she was very nice. What was Grandpa Stantz like?”

“Dad was also a very nice man, but he could be firm when needed, and that’s what happened with Carl a lot whenever he got into trouble, or when he argued with him,” Ray showed the family the picture with David and he was wearing a mustache just like Ray's. He had brown hair and brown eyes, which all the kids had inherited from him.

“He was one of the best medical doctors in town,” he explained. “He would also cheer the patients up when they were getting shots or just regular check ups. I admired and loved my dad. I remember he took me to Toad Island when I was nine years old, and it was a great place. I got lost and a mermaid kept me entertained with stories until he found me,” Ray smiled at the memory.

“What happned to Toad Island?” Elaine asked, “It sounded like a nice amusement park.”

"It closed down a few years ago because of loss of money,” Ray explained.

"Oh I see," Elaine replied. "Why did your parents send Carl to military school?"

"Well, because he generally caused trouble. The last straw was when he and his friends ran over Mrs. Winkleman's garden," Ray explained. "She wasn't happy with him and she told my parents what had happened. They were real upset with him. She told them to have him repair her garden or send him to military school."

"What did they do at the end?" Elaine asked.

"Mom and Dad thought about what they should do with Carl for a long time, since he was getting too wild and defiant. Then Dad suggested putting him into military school. At first Mom objected, but Dad assured her that he would settle down and behave. So in the end, Carl was shipped into military school."

Wow," CJ and Jules said together. "How long did Uncle Carl stay in military school?" asked Jules.

"He stayed until he graduated and then he went overseas for a couple of years," Ray explained. "He then came back to the States, settled down, got married, and had two sons."

"When's the last time you talked to Carl?" Elaine asked her husband.

"I talked to him a while back," he replied. "He's been doing alright with being overseas and all. He's thinkin' about coming up here to visit. He wants to see CJ and Jules."

"Oh, it's good that you hear from him once in a while," Elaine said.

While the family was sitting in the living room looking at the picture, the cats came in. Fluffy jumped into Jules' lap, Princess into Elaine's lap, Lucky onto CJ's and PW onto Ray's. They nuzzled them and relaxed in their laps.

"Hey Fluffy," Jules greeted the red tabby Persian who was laying on her.

"Hi Princess," Elaine smiled at the tortoiseshell cat that was purring on her lap.

Ray continued with his story. Next he pointed to the little girl in the photo.

"This is my sister, Jean," He explained showing everyone a pic of her. She was born in 1963, the only girl."

"She was the youngest and the quietest of the family," Ray explained. "She looked up to me when Carl was bothering her."

"Jean looks a little bit like you, Ray," Elaine smiled as she looked at the picture.

"Yeah, she does," he agreed. "But she looks more like Dad, with features from his side of the family."

"What she was like?" asked CJ.

"She was pretty much a quiet, shy girl and spent a lot of time with Mom," Ray explained, "However she also loved Dad as well. Jean enjoyed spending time with me mostly, since Carl didn't allow her to join him and his friends. It's not that he didn't care for Jean, he just didn't want to be seen with a little kid. She thought I was her favorite big brother," he smiled at the memory.

"Jean was seven when our parents died, and she was sent to a foster home further down in Morrisville," Ray said. "I didn't see her again until she was in her teens, and then a couple of years after she got divorced and had had a child."

"Jean must've been tramatized after the accident and having to learn how to survive without your parents," Elaine replied.

"She was. The last time I talked to her she was doing okay, and Jenny was in school and everything. She sent me a picture of Jenny," Ray said as he took out another picture from a photo album that showed Jean's daughter Jenny. PW growled a bit and scratched Ray as he moved. "Ow! Damn it, PW!" he reprimanded the cat.

"This is Jenny," he said as he showed the family a picture of a young girl with reddish-brown hair and eyes that appeared to be blue.

"Her daughter looks adorable. I'd really like to see her one day," Elaine smiled at the picture.

"Yeah, we want to see her, too," Jules added.

Ray smiled, "I promise that you all will one day."

"What place did you take this picture at?" CJ asked.

"We took this picture at the Galleria Mall down in Morrisville. They had a picture studio called Michael's so that's where we took it at," Ray recalled the memory.

"It must've been a nice studio. Whatever happened to it?" said Jules as she continued to look at the picture.

"It's still there, it's ran by Mr. Michael's son," Ray replied as he ruffled his children's heads.

"Thanks for telling us about our side of the family, Dad," CJ said gratefully.

"You're very welcome. I'm glad that you and Jules found this old picture," Ray told the kids.

"Anytime, Daddy," Jules replied.

Elaine placed her arms around Ray. "What are you going to do with the picture, honey?"

"I'm going to put it in a frame and put it in the living room so I won't ever forget them," he smiled and then gently placed the picture in a frame and placed it on the living room table.

"It looks nice. That way you will always remember your family," Elaine said giving Ray a kiss on his cheek.

"I agree with that, sweetheart," Ray grinned, "I agree."

The End

Report private message Delete message
Reply with quote Reply to message

Message history

Quick Reply