For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By joegianco
I bought tickets for the Cincy Comic Expo back at the start of the summer. I checked their website recently to see of any updates or change of attendees and they recently added the Ect-Ohio to their line-up.

I got to see this car years ago and it was a beauty to behold. I can't wait to see it again. It's making me want to gear up for the con.

Just putting the word out there if anyone in the area hasn't heard yet. Was anybody planning on attending ? Maybe interested in a meet up or group photo?

You can check it out at cincinnaticomicexpo.com and see what other stuff they got. It's a pretty fun time there.
By NotSabbat
You should absolutely suit up! The Real Ohio Ghostbusters will be there raising money for the Make-A-Wish foundation. I will be there helping them out with my local group "The Dayton Ohio Ghostbusters" as well as Ghostbusters from "The Circle City Ghostbusters" and other franchises. Should be a really good con for wearing the khaki (or grey or whatever color you wear).
By joegianco
Cool. I didn't know there would be a big presence there. The website just lists the car.

So you've got guys from at least 3 different franchises? How many people are going to show up do you think?

I'm definitely going to gear up if I can get my pack fixed in time. It seems like I loose my ion arm every year no matter what i do. Hope to see you there.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]