By biglarrythree
Yep i just did an online chat with Spirit and my PKE order, which shows OPEN, is indeed cancelled and needed to be reordered. They are not contacting customers for some reason. Ugh. She said it should still ship out soon because it is not out of stock.
By jreverhart
I got an email in early aug. telling me "as per your request your order has been canceled"

And when I called they told me that they received confirmation from me to cancel the order, They couldn't tell me how they received the notice, and said it may have been mixed up with someone elses order but it was canceled anyway, so I reordered everything 2 weeks ago.... irritating....
By ROBOrob77
I just shot Spirit Halloween an email this morning and received a response under 2 hours.
Here's the response I received:

Thank you for reaching out to Spirit Halloween regarding your order. The PKE Meter item is a pre order item that is expected to ship out when it arrives in our warehouse on September 15. It should arrive next week. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions!

Thank you.
By proche3
Since we're discussing spirit's fulfillment of our anticipated gb gear, I pre-ordered two of every device, (pke, goggles, trap, proton pack) and my rate of success summary is:

Traps - delivered and working
Goggles - delivered and working
Pke's - delivered but one was damaged, the front red lights were pushed into the face of the unit and something was rattling around inside
Packs - order never arrived at their warehouse and order was cancelled
Wife drove to the nearest open store and bought 2 of them, so far in proper working order

They offered a 25 dollar spirit credit for the pke meter and 20% off the proton packs. Guess i will wait for another pke to ship.

Next up is proton pack mods. I'll leave everything else as it is until after the kids open them for xmas and mod in the future. But on the packs, I've decided to keep the stock spirit lights, but bought the gbfans light kit and have been piecing together other cosmetics like 3d printed v hooks, ribbon cables etc. I have an adafruit sound module on the way. I'm going to attempt to add power up sound and song on 2 more switches and just use stock lights. I might use the current power cell light in the pack for the vent light to make room for the gbfans light kit. Between all of that gear, that should make it a pretty sweet xmas! Might be a close second to how i felt at 5years old w my kenner gear! I hope!
NickFame13 liked this
By jimbobrand
hutto wrote: September 15th, 2018, 9:40 am They told me this:

" on or before 9/30. It the possibility of shipping today as well. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a specific time at this moment."

Wtf
I just saw they changed the dates on the website for the PKE. When I contacted their customer service a couple days ago they still said to expect them to ship by the 15th.
By Nerdy NotionZ
jimbobrand wrote: September 16th, 2018, 1:29 pm
hutto wrote: September 15th, 2018, 9:40 am They told me this:

" on or before 9/30. It the possibility of shipping today as well. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a specific time at this moment."

Wtf
I just saw they changed the dates on the website for the PKE. When I contacted their customer service a couple days ago they still said to expect them to ship by the 15th.
Same here. Told 3 days about the 15th. Told today 30th
By SpaceBallz
I ordered a GB belt through them a few days ago and they shipped it via FedEx. No issues on this end.

My upgraded spirit proton pack is AWESOME. I got the cosmetics upgrade kit and the spirit lighting kit from Spongeface through eBay and he does AMAZING WORK. He's currently working on a spirit wand lighting kit that I will snatch up as soon as it's available.
By jimbobrand
I just got notice that my Spencer’s order of a PKE had a shipping label created and my Paypal has been charged, but my split Spirit order (where I got my trap a few weeks ago) still hasn’t processed the PKE.
By deadderek
Piss poor customer service from Spirit Halloween. Cancelled after they gave me the runaround and different answers on why it hadn't shipped yet. Thankfully I ordered it off Amazon (a mere $4 more) and it should be here today.
By ROBOrob77
I had a positive SpiritHalloween.com Customer Service Experience this morning.
One of the PKE Meters that I had ordered arrived defective (4 lights on the wings did not light up)
I chatted with someone on their website; they said I could exchange it at a local store if I brought the packaging slip with me. The store that had 'em in stock is a bit of a drive, so I asked them what the process was to send it back and receive a new one. They told me to keep the broken one and they are going to send out a new one free of charge :)
NickFame13, SpaceBallz liked this

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]