Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Hey guys, so as some of you guys know, whenever I get a VINTAGE Ghostbusters coloring book or activity book, I will usually scan it and fix it up in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. This particular one I have been looking for for a long time and each time I would find it, it would either be ripped, missing pages, or already colored in. I happen to come across one that was considered New Old Stock. I grabbed it as soon as I saw it with the purpose of scanning it for you guys to either keep for yourself or for those who have kids, print them out and let them enjoy them :)

This is the book

This is a SAMPLE of some of the images

DOWNLOAD HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gk44gjg4vie7k ... S.rar?dl=0

78mb / JPEG

Must use something like WinRar to uncompress the files.
shanedalton wrote: November 13th, 2018, 9:03 am I considered buying this same one on ebay and doing this! Thank you for uploading as this art is awesome and I want to be able to print it out for my girlfriend's boy like I did the last one!
Your welcome! I'm glad you like it. If I can find anything else then I will keep it coming. I know they are releasing the DVD's of The Real Ghostbusters and they also have it available to stream on Netflix so I know there is a whole new generation of kids that would absolutely love to have coloring pages from the show :)
Heh, I've had this coloring book in my possession for about 20 years (found it cheap at a grocery store in Baltimore when I was in college). I even started coloring a few of the pages. Never thought to do this, though....good idea!
Hi, the samples look great, but the drop box link doesn't seem to work. Are you able to share a new link, or email it to me? My 3 1/2 year old loves the real ghostbusters cartoon, and I bought him all the kenner re-release toys as well. Would love to get my hands on some nice coloring pages for him too. Thanks in advance.
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]