Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By deadderek
Creev80 wrote: February 3rd, 2019, 5:42 am Is there any other place you could order a complete pack from? Preferably from Europe.
Pretty sure Ben of Kent is based in Europe. Top notch kit.
By Creev80
Yeah, he is very good at what he does. Unfortunately he stopped doing the full kits. He just doesn’t have the time.
By Ectojeff88
Interesting... BigBadToystore has the Anovos Kit listed for sale, currently $4 flat rate shipping qualified too. Judging by the generally disappointed responses in the community I still haven’t pulled the trigger on one.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/83616

Also the crazy expensive Spengler Hero Pack has a pre-order page...

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/67315

If Anovos isn’t shipping these at a pleasant rate, looks like BigBadToyStore might!

Thoughts?
By iam8114
da_rambler20 wrote:And you might actually be able to get replacement parts from BBTS if any are broken. Unlike us waiting for Anovos to ship replacement parts out.
Why would you think that? BBTS isn’t going to stock individual parts. At best you may be able to return it if it’s damaged but even that I don’t think will happen.
By livewire008
Anovos has them "in stock" on their site and I see there's a 40% off code through the 10th of March... if you're going to pull the trigger it's probably better to save the money and go through them. If you order from BBTS and something is broken, I imagine they'd probably just refer you back to Anovos for customer service anyway...
By da_rambler20
iam8114 wrote:
da_rambler20 wrote:And you might actually be able to get replacement parts from BBTS if any are broken. Unlike us waiting for Anovos to ship replacement parts out.
Why would you think that? BBTS isn’t going to stock individual parts. At best you may be able to return it if it’s damaged but even that I don’t think will happen.

Good point. I was thinking of other instances where I had an item broken and they sent me a replacement part over having to return whole toy.
By deadderek
From Anovos:

To Our Customers
To our customers,

At ANOVOS, we strive to make high quality products and deliver them in a timely manner. Our founding principle was to create costumes and props that would set the “gold standard” in production quality replicas. However, we realize that we have not effectively met the delivery expectations of our customers, and we would like to sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

Our goal is always to improve all aspects of our company, and we are aware of the delays in production, refunds, and in-stock shipments. We, too, consider these delays unacceptable and hear your concerns.

Over the next few days we will be communicating how ANOVOS plans to change in order to serve our customers and community better. It is our hope that these necessary changes in both process and transparency will restore your trust and faith in us as a valued customer.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Joe Salcedo, CEO ANOVOS Productions LLC

Dana Gasser, COO ANOVOS Productions LLC
By Prologic9
If they had something meaningful to say why wouldn't they just say it?

Apparently Anovos is going to be at Star Wars Celebration next week and customers are organizing to confront them there. So the timing of this non-announcement just reeks of trying to save face.
deadderek liked this
By da_rambler20
Prologic9 wrote:If they had something meaningful to say why wouldn't they just say it?

Apparently Anovos is going to be at Star Wars Celebration next week and customers are organizing to confront them there. So the timing of this non-announcement just reeks of trying to save face.
I know I was planning on voicing my opinions to them. They finally shipped me my frame, not no news whatsoever on my replacement parts.
deadderek liked this
By deadderek
Now here comes their update about shipping:
https://www.anovos.com/blogs/news/strai ... t-shipping

"Following last November’s Black Friday sale, we have been struggling to consistently stay ahead of the orders placed for in-stock items. We are aware that many of you have seen delivery dates shipping beyond our current anticipated windows. It sucks, and there are no apologies that are sufficient for that ball being dropped. The only thing that matters are solutions."

Maybe they should have stopped taking orders then? Their mental gymnastics to justify their piss poor service is astonishing.
By back
Man, am I ever glad that I whipped together a half decent pack years ago! Nothing broken, nothing missing, on time & perfect (for what I paid for). :-)
By da_rambler20
Well the two guys at the booth were as helpful as the actual Anovos customer service. They kept referring to the emails that have been sent out saying they were trying to get better and also kept assuring me I would get my replacement parts. It did feel good to tell them that their service sucked. I wasn’t the only one either. When I walked up, someone was bitching about their delivery delays.
deadderek, back liked this
By deadderek
da_rambler20 wrote: April 14th, 2019, 7:33 pm Well the two guys at the booth were as helpful as the actual Anovos customer service. They kept referring to the emails that have been sent out saying they were trying to get better and also kept assuring me I would get my replacement parts. It did feel good to tell them that their service sucked. I wasn’t the only one either. When I walked up, someone was bitching about their delivery delays.
Good.
By back
You say you ordered a Proton Pack and its been Delayed for months? Well, I can poke fun at Anovos, sure. Im also sure that they make reasonable products. But until deliveries are on schedule I'll have a little fun with it ;-)
Im just using what little logic I have to figure out why things get So delayed, and if its Damaged... Well...
By Dr.D
The whole point of all the emails and "we're gonna try harder" statements was only because they knew at Celebration they were gonna face so much backlash.

It'll be interesting to see if they actually stick to their words and starting showing some initiative.
deadderek, back liked this
By back
Dr.D wrote: April 16th, 2019, 3:27 pm The whole point of all the emails and "we're gonna try harder" statements was only because they knew at Celebration they were gonna face so much backlash.

It'll be interesting to see if they actually stick to their words and starting showing some initiative.
deadderek, Dr.D liked this
By back
I do want to make something Crystal clear before I begin to get silly again...
Im Sure Anovos produces awesome products (no one PM'ed me, I Assure you), I saw the pics, read the testimonials and honestly am tempted myself.
The kits look like a fun way to challenge ones self as a Propper.
I would crack the same jokes of poor customer services (Delivery/Scheduling & Inventory in this case) to my wife if she drove a FedEx truck or ran a warehouse with similar temporary problems. So this is no knock against the assembled product.
So even though the Delivery system is Temporarily flawed, its still fun to joke about in the meantime ;-) With that said...
MasterOod liked this

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]