Hi all,

I am currently waiting on the soundboard to come in. In the meantime, I'm gathering all the parts needed. Does anyone have a suggestions on speakers to use beside the ones sold in the shop? I want it to sound great and be very audible. Any info would be great.
5-1/4” car speakers.
Board has (or had) a 10W amp so anything over that should be fine. I picked up a set from Walmart. Basically the cheapest car speakers I could find and they sound great. I’m not sure spending extra for “better” speakers has much payoff here given the amp rating.
You can see the speakers I selected in this post. I think they were about $18.

Bishop’s Speakers
StaggeringElk wrote: May 15th, 2019, 8:20 pm Hi all,

I am currently waiting on the soundboard to come in. In the meantime, I'm gathering all the parts needed. Does anyone have a suggestions on speakers to use beside the ones sold in the shop? I want it to sound great and be very audible. Any info would be great.

I ordered this set, but used only one of them in my pack: https://www.parts-express.com/pyle-pl63 ... r--267-082

The 3-way speaker gives it a great range of sound... Good treble and bass response in one unit. Works perfectly with my GBFans sound board!
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]