Hi all,

I am currently waiting on the soundboard to come in. In the meantime, I'm gathering all the parts needed. Does anyone have a suggestions on speakers to use beside the ones sold in the shop? I want it to sound great and be very audible. Any info would be great.
5-1/4” car speakers.
Board has (or had) a 10W amp so anything over that should be fine. I picked up a set from Walmart. Basically the cheapest car speakers I could find and they sound great. I’m not sure spending extra for “better” speakers has much payoff here given the amp rating.
You can see the speakers I selected in this post. I think they were about $18.

Bishop’s Speakers
StaggeringElk wrote: May 15th, 2019, 8:20 pm Hi all,

I am currently waiting on the soundboard to come in. In the meantime, I'm gathering all the parts needed. Does anyone have a suggestions on speakers to use beside the ones sold in the shop? I want it to sound great and be very audible. Any info would be great.

I ordered this set, but used only one of them in my pack: https://www.parts-express.com/pyle-pl63 ... r--267-082

The 3-way speaker gives it a great range of sound... Good treble and bass response in one unit. Works perfectly with my GBFans sound board!

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]