Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By Coover5
I'm keeping my eyes on the GB20 team social media pages. It's always hard to tell if fans are reporting information accurately so I want my information right from the source. I'm excited to see photos of the fan experience but what I'm really excited about is the information the official GB20 team has timed out through the day to post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
deadderek, Sav C liked this
By back
Sav C wrote: June 6th, 2019, 3:22 pm
LouisZeddemore wrote: June 6th, 2019, 1:49 pm ...Sony displayed the first proper promotional piece there: https://twitter.com/ghostbustershq/stat ... 4523710464
Cool stuff! The Ecto looks in rough shape...
Is it just me, or does it Look like it was the Caddy that was cut in Half for the interior shots? Image
By Coover5
You didn't hear yet? With an announcement so big I thought it would have been all over social media by now. The crowd reaction was amazing. I'm glad someone filmed it. This next year is going to be a very difficult wait now that we know.

...okay, I'm lying. It is disappointingly quiet but there is still a lot of time. 5 hours in fact.
RichRyan1507, Sav C, SpaceBallz and 1 others liked this
By Slimered
If Jason Reitman doesn't announce this news this weekend, then he has completely messed up in regards to publicity.

For some magazine outlet called Parade nobody has heard of to break the news first is crazy, and should not have been allowed to happen. To still keep quiet at 11:16pm GMT, hours after the leak, is crazier still.
SpaceBallz liked this
By Coover5
Nobody has heard of Parade? A nationally renowned weekly magazine dating back to 1941 with a circulation of thirty million? It's the most read magazine in the US. I don't expect you to know all of the publications from a different country but you can Google a little before you talk.
RichRyan1507, deadderek liked this
By SpaceBallz
I've been following social media, the only thing (as far as I know) that Jason announced was that all the original GBs and Sigourney have "read the script." And that's it. Nothing official. And "If Everything goes okay we start filming in 5 weeks." A few quips we already knew that Jason had already mentioned, the 3rd film being a "love letter to the original films" and that he wants to "scare children" (so it'll be scary).

Assuming they're waiting on someone or multiple people to sign on, so no new cast announcements.

I hope those pricey tickets were worth it :lol:

By Coover5
I thought I was prepared for nothing GB20 to come out of fan fest but here we are 25 minutes left and I'm really disappointed. I knew it was an option but I just couldn't figure how Jason could be such a presence there and have nothing major come up.
SpaceBallz, deadderek liked this
By SpaceBallz
back wrote: June 8th, 2019, 5:57 am
Sav C wrote: June 6th, 2019, 3:22 pm

Cool stuff! The Ecto looks in rough shape...
Is it just me, or does it Look like it was the Caddy that was cut in Half for the interior shots? Image
If you look close it looks like molded fiberglass. I don't believe that's an actual piece of a vintage caddy.
By SpaceBallz
Gentlemen (and ladies), we've been bamboozled. Halloween might be our next shot at a tease or something, but I'm not expecting footage or a trailer until either Christmas or Superbowl.
Coover5, back liked this
By Alphagaia
Full directors panel with Ivan, Jason and Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdbEQURcCc
Neat little tidbits:

Dan, Ernie, Sigourney and Bill have read the script. This was tied to the 'leak' of yesterday. So yes, they are in.

the family GB20 is focusing on doesn't know it's connection to the Ghostbusters either.

The 12 year girl loves Ghostbusters and Jason sees her as wearing a pack. (Conjecture: since she was rumored as having a bit of mental problems I wonder how much of this will be in her head.)

The story is all happening in a new place.

He also thanks Paul for kicking down the door to new ways of portraying a GBmovie. (Conjecture: This might mean we might go into another direction genre wise. Still funny, still scary, but maybe smaller scales and more emotional).

Jason promises a neat little surprise before the day is over.
Last edited by Alphagaia on June 9th, 2019, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Davideverona
Alphagaia wrote: June 9th, 2019, 12:19 am
Full directors panel with Ivan, Jason and Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdbEQURcCc
Neat little tidbits:

Dan, Ernie, Sigourney and Bill have read the script. This was tied to the 'leak' of yesterday. So yes, they are in.

the family GB20 is focusing on doesn't know it's connection to the Ghostbusters either.

The 12 year girl loves Ghostbusters and Jason sees her as wearing a pack. (Conjecture: since she was rumored as having a bit of mental problems I wonder how much of this will be in her head.)

The story is all happening in a new place.

He also thanks Paul for kicking down the door to new ways of portraying a GBmovie. (Conjecture: This might mean we might go into another direction genre wise. Still funny, still scary, but maybe smaller scales and more emotional).

Jason promises a neat little surprise before the day is over.
To be fair, the quote about the little girl donning a pack is something Jason envisioned and who prompted him to start writing the movie.

https://www.slashfilm.com/ghostbusters- ... t-members/
mrmichaelt liked this
Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]