Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
For those that dont know
The Toys That Made Us is an American documentary web television series created by Brian Volk-Weiss.[1] The first four episodes of the series began streaming on Netflix on December 22, 2017

So far they gave done star wars , star trek , transformers , Barbie , hello kitty , he-man , Lego and gi joe. Coming soon power rangers , wrestling , Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and my little pony.

It's interesting to me as they go through the rise , mistakes and give cool facts like why he-man had battlecat is hilarious https://twitter.com/ponettplus/status/1 ... 16161?s=19. (couldn't find clip in youtube)

Like I'd love to see why The Real Ghostbusters by I think Kenner had the ghosts it did (I remember as a kid having ones different to show but I might be remembering wrong) why they had the obsession with slime that ruined figures ect..

A tone know if bits likely they'll do one or if there is something like it already?
There certainly were some unusual toys , I did always like fearsome flush though.

Don't quote me on this but I'm sure I remember reading an interview with one of the guys behind the toys that made us were he mentioned that hes interested in making a TMNT episode and others on toys from the same era.
RGB would definitely fit into that.

Edit: just noticed on their facebook page that they officially announced a third season so here hoping, although going from this post it seems the only confirmed episodes are WWF, my little pony, TMNT and Power Rangers.
SSJmole liked this
I pester them on social media to do an RGB episode all the time. How could you NOT? :P
SSJmole, RedSpecial liked this

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]