Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By SSJmole
The Ghostbusters Employee Welcome Kit contains everything a rookie agent needs to get started in the art of ghost busting. Become a part of one of the world’s most exclusive companies dedicated to protecting the welfare and safety of the community.

GHOSTBUSTERS EMPLOYEE WELCOME KIT CONTAINS

EQUIPMENT MANUAL & PROTOCOLS

ECTOPLASM CONTAINER

EMPLOYEE WELCOME KIT PLAQUE

GHOSTBUSTERS CERTIFICATE

GHOSTBUSTERS EMBROIDED LOGO PATCH

GHOSTBUSTERS EMBROIDED ROOKIE PATCH

ECTO-1 ROUTES MAP (NEW YORK)

GHOSTBUSTERS PEN

INVOICE TEMPLATE

PROPERTY PROTECTED STICKER

BUSINESS CARD

GHOSTBUSTERS FLYER
Just saw this for pre-order here https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/ghostbuster ... ector.html

It looks really cool and something I night pick up as only £40 normally and £37 now. It seems like something the cosplayers here might enjoy too. Sorry if already a thread I couldn't see one
From what I've seen its more like an employee guide manual, with instructions on operating the various equipment etc.
You can only really make out parts of a couple of pages from the images that have been shown so far but I'd wager that the rest of it is much the same.

Not so much a guide for putting a costume together but a guide to the job of being a Ghostbuster.
SSJmole, deadderek liked this
RedSpecial wrote: July 14th, 2019, 5:07 pm From what I've seen its more like an employee guide manual, with instructions on operating the various equipment etc.
You can only really make out parts of a couple of pages from the images that have been shown so far but I'd wager that the rest of it is much the same.

Not so much a guide for putting a costume together but a guide to the job of being a Ghostbuster.
Ah thank you. Ironically that's what I was hoping more as im not someone to build his own stuff as I know I'll mess it up. But guides like that are always awesome
RedSpecial liked this
Hey I don’t post too much but I just wanted to give everyone who plans on ordering this a heads up! If you have never signed up for sideshow collectibles email list, you can get a $15 dollar off coupon code. Now, ymmv but I ordered this kit from them(which is the cheapest option if you are in the US), and I was able to talk with a representative through the live chat and get the $15 off coupon applied to my preorder. Total came to only $35 shipped, as it is currently free shipping in the US!
deadderek liked this

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]