By GBDRE760
Hey guys, I am in the middle of another build. I figured it is time to put the spirit pack away and move up to an accurate sized pack this year. The 3D printer is right here doing it's thing, parts are set all around me, and I have just made another order in the shop. :mrgreen:

I wanted to ask of anyone who has installed lights and sounds into their own pack just how exactly they installed the blue brick. I noticed in the shop photo that the blue brick also has a power switch and I am thinking it may be a pain in the butt to have to open the pack every time just to turn that brick on and off. How did you go about installing it and do you have to strip any of the wires in order to plug the brick into the soundboard?

For anyone that can shed some light on this, Thank you very very much!
By RedSpecial
I bought one of nstevic01's wiring harnesses for that very reason.
It extends the wires from the battery to a separate kill switch and charging port that you can house on a charging plate on the motherboard.

It also splits off to a set of wires that run to your electronics to provide power to them.
GBDRE760 liked this
By GBDRE760
RedSpecial wrote: July 15th, 2019, 11:28 am I bought one of nstevic01's wiring harnesses for that very reason.
It extends the wires from the battery to a separate kill switch and charging port that you can house on a charging plate on the motherboard.

It also splits off to a set of wires that run to your electronics to provide power to them.

GREAT! That sounds like a solution that will work. I am going to have to find one of those!
RedSpecial liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]