By chris8414
Hello, I am in search for a full scale sized trap with a foot pedal and also with full lights and sounds! Could someone point me in the right direction please. Thanks for the help.
By Kingpin
Only a very small number of people have actually assembled fully-operational Ghost Trap props, and one of those was Mattel. I can't recall any individuals off the top of my head, but the GBFans Marketplace would be the best place to keep an eye open, should someone list a Trap with the functionality you're after.
By chris8414
I’ve seen a gentleman on eBay from Florida sell them but can’t seem to find him now. The prices of the plastic Mattel trap on eBay are ridiculous! $1000???? That’s just straight robbery!
By Prologic9
Well keep in mind; if you're wanting to get an authentic replica with real hardware and metal parts that can do even half of what the Mattel toy does, you should expect to pay between $2,000-$3,000.
By Prologic9
I don't doubt that but it was probably something like a dressed up Spirit Halloween Trap (which technically have lights & sound) with a huge markup. Maybe that's what you're in the market for. Not the huge markup part, but a spirit trap with some upgrades.

A high end replica would cost $500 just for the parts. And take 40-80 hours or more of expensive labor to actually build.

You can get the matty trap for around $500 if you're patient, that's probably your best option.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]