Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
Does someone know how to contact the GBFansite? The webmaster does not respond to my e-mails.

Something went wrong with my delivery... I got an e-mail that the package was delivered, but it has never arrived in Holland.

I am really concerned because it was a big order. Maybe someone knows how to contact him?

Please help!

Kind Regards,

Tim
Hi Kingpin,

4 days ago I received this message:

It says "We recently shipped your purchases from the Ghostbusters Fans Shop. We'd love to hear what you have to think about the products. We invite you to leave reviews for your purchases in our Shop".

And when I look in my GBFans-account, the status of the order is 'completed'.

In the Tracking-history, it says 'delivered'. But is went from Englewood to San Francisco and now it’s back in Englewood again. How can it be delivered, when the address is Amsterdam, The Netherlands?

I don't know what to do...

Greetings,

Tim
Based on my own experiences in receiving parcels from across the planet, I'd guess your parcel is still working it's way through U.S. customs and shipping before it even starts it's transatlantic journey to Amsterdam. I've had items stuck in customs for a week before I finally receive them, it's not too surprising to me that it's hung around in the U.S. postal system for four days.

Parcels do seem to have a habit of bouncing back and forth like a tennis match, but I would be surprised if it doesn't start heading towards Europe by the end of this week. Still, I'll forward your issue to AJ so that he's aware of it.
timoliehoek liked this
Thank you AJ,

Such a big reliëf you replied my message. I tried everything to make contact with you 😇.

Did you recieve my e-mail(s)?

Maybe they sent it back because of the speaker? Anyway, please, please, keep me posted.

Kind regards,

Tim
AJ Quick wrote: July 9th, 2019, 11:55 am Hi Tim,

Yes it got sent back to me. I am going to re-ship it but I am waiting to hear back from USPS on why exactly it was sent back.
Thanks for this Kingpin :-)
Kingpin wrote: July 9th, 2019, 11:41 am Based on my own experiences in receiving parcels from across the planet, I'd guess your parcel is still working it's way through U.S. customs and shipping before it even starts it's transatlantic journey to Amsterdam. I've had items stuck in customs for a week before I finally receive them, it's not too surprising to me that it's hung around in the U.S. postal system for four days.

Parcels do seem to have a habit of bouncing back and forth like a tennis match, but I would be surprised if it doesn't start heading towards Europe by the end of this week. Still, I'll forward your issue to AJ so that he's aware of it.
AJ Quick wrote: July 9th, 2019, 11:55 am Hi Tim,

Yes it got sent back to me. I am going to re-ship it but I am waiting to hear back from USPS on why exactly it was sent back.
Hi AJ, any news from the postoffice? Can estimate when you will ship the package again? Please keep me posted.

Kind regards,

Tim
Hi Kingpin,

Can you help me again? It has been 10 days since AJ confirmed that my package has sent back.

But he doesn’t reply my questions? I feel despered that there is no communication.

Did he here anything from UPS? When will he re-shipp my package?

Can you please ask him to contact me?

Many thanks,

Tim
Kingpin wrote: July 9th, 2019, 11:41 am Based on my own experiences in receiving parcels from across the planet, I'd guess your parcel is still working it's way through U.S. customs and shipping before it even starts it's transatlantic journey to Amsterdam. I've had items stuck in customs for a week before I finally receive them, it's not too surprising to me that it's hung around in the U.S. postal system for four days.

Thanks Kingpin,

It doesn’t mind that things takes longer. But just let me know. It feels that you’re being ignored.

Your reply means a lot.

Thanks,

Tim
Kingpin wrote: July 19th, 2019, 11:34 am I forwarded your message to AJ yesterday regarding an update. Hopefully he'll have an update on your order soon.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]