By Austin
For those of you that don't know, I started a Holtzmann builders group on Facebook a month or so ago. I and others have identified a lot of her stuff, so I figured it was time to post it over here.

First up, her lab coat:

It is manufactured by BDG, "Rugged Indigo Duster". Sold through Urban Outfitters(Sold out). Dyed for the film.

Lab T-Shirt:

'SR500 Graphic T-Shirt' by Deus Ex Machina(Sold out). Dyed for the film.

Lab Tank Top:

"One of the Boys" tank top manufactured by Truly Madly Deeply. Sold through Urban Outfitters(Sold out). Dyed for the film.

Alleyway Test T-Shirt:

"Take Off" design by Alchemist, on gray. Available here and here

Firehouse Backpack:

Jansport "Hairball", superbreak style(Out of Production). This design is also available in their "Big Student" and "Trans by Jansport" lines. The superbreak is the screen accurate style.

Lab Goggles:

Vintage Russian Safety/Welding goggles. The stock band was replaced with black elastic and yellow lenses were added.

Belt Buckle:

Vintage Gal Leg buckle by Award Design Medals. There are two different styles of this buckle - one with a roulette wheel behind the leg, and one with a spur. The roulette wheel is screen accurate.

Jumpsuit undershirt:

"Spaceman's Journey" design by gloopz. Available through Design By Humans here
Last edited by Austin on September 5th, 2016, 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Webster, Alphagaia, Kingpin and 4 others liked this
By RedRoss9
Any leads on those snazzy pants she's wearing in the first picture? I also think those are the pants she wears with the smoking jacket outfit, which I'm trying to recreate.

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]