Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By tracker1130
I am so excited to be on here, my favorite is the beloved Egon. I have visited GBFANS.com many times before but just joined the forum. I have been in love with the Ghostbusters since before I ever got my first Real GB action figure. I recently joined the "Circle City Ghostbusters" franchise in Indianapolis, Indiana. I have to serve my time as a rookie before I am officially a Ghostbusters but can't wait. I am also a moderator for the facebook group, "Real GB Fans". I look forward to some great conversations on here!
By Fritz
tracker1130 wrote: August 6th, 2019, 4:42 pm I am so excited to be on here, my favorite is the beloved Egon. I have visited GBFANS.com many times before but just joined the forum. I have been in love with the Ghostbusters since before I ever got my first Real GB action figure. I recently joined the "Circle City Ghostbusters" franchise in Indianapolis, Indiana. I have to serve my time as a rookie before I am officially a Ghostbusters but can't wait. I am also a moderator for the facebook group, "Real GB Fans". I look forward to some great conversations on here!
Indianapolis, huh? I live there too, on the west side. I've seen some of the other Circle City guys at GenCon and some of the local shows.

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]