Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By RichardLess
Coover5 wrote: August 9th, 2019, 1:46 pm I thought this board might be worth returning to after a month long break but no.

And yes, I'm also tired of people calling themselves a victim. Remember this guy who, without using the word, complained about being the victim of downvotes? Could you imagine this person b*tching about downvotes and then acting like people need to get over in person harassment???
RichardLess wrote: July 16th, 2019, 9:04 am Usually dislikes don't bother me. I can usually guess why someone disliked a comment. But I'm seriously confused why my post about GB3 names was disliked so many times that it no longer shows up? I didn't insult anyone opinion, didn't call anyone names, didn't insult GB16 or GB84. This one has got me scratching me head. It's just a post guessing what GB2020 might be called and why calling it "real ghostbusters" might not be a good idea.

???
Wow. Curiously asking about downvotes=being a victim? Are you insane? Have you have any other straws you want to grasp?
By deadderek
I'm slightly nervous now.

Seeing the Ecto out & about isn't really a spoiler...but eventually leaks will happen and I REALLY wanna go in to this movie blind as possible.

:/
Sav C liked this
By philmorgan81
deadderek wrote:I'm slightly nervous now.

Seeing the Ecto out & about isn't really a spoiler...but eventually leaks will happen and I REALLY wanna go in to this movie blind as possible.

I wouldn't worry too much. I have said this before, but Ghostbusters isn't Avengers Endgame or The Last Jedi , and if I recall right none of those were spoiled before their releases. ;)

I am not sure I still haven't watched the Last Jedi. LOL! I think they have kept tight lipped on production and there is a possibility that scenes that would contain serious spoilers may not be shot on location and may wind up shot on a closed sound stage. :). Right now I have no idea what to expect yet I am anticipating anything can happen at this point. :):):)
Sav C liked this
By Michael Scott
Ectojeff88 wrote: August 9th, 2019, 5:06 pm It’s pretty pixelated if you zoom in but if my eyes aren’t playing tricks it looks like the Ecto-1 plate has Oklahoma instead of New York stamped on it.
Maybe I’m crazy? Anyone else see what I’m seeing?
I think it’s your eyes playing tricks, I don’t see it. And if you look online for Oklahoma plates from 1984-present nothing is similar to what we are seeing here.
deadderek liked this
By deadderek
Kinpgin...since you brought it up I can't stop looking at it. If it's a wheelchair ramp maybe we'll finally see some live action Garrett. :D
By *NormalGamer*
timeware wrote: August 9th, 2019, 6:38 pm Could be interesting. Rudd playing Edwardo, and an unknown playing Kylies role?
Honestly, I seriously doubt that.
By philmorgan81
deadderek wrote: August 9th, 2019, 6:28 pm Kinpgin...since you brought it up I can't stop looking at it. If it's a wheelchair ramp maybe we'll finally see some live action Garrett. :D
https://i.ibb.co/g4bFdYS/FB-IMG-1565375488044.jpg

I suppose it could be a wheelchair. Could that be what is left of the Pack Dock Gurney? Or could someone have put a wheel chair or a briefcase of some kind in the a Pack Dock Gurney? Either way it may be too soon to tell, but it does not look like they are taking the Proton Packs on this joyride/chase. :):):)
By Alphagaia
Had a little thought about theme, and rust seems to be a big one. In other words somethings decays and become worse untill it breaks down.

Regarding ghosts and designs, what if ghosts can 'rust' as well? What if a ghost starts out nice, but slowly decays and becomes more animalistic and dangerous over time?

It would explain why Egon doesn't come back from the dead, or maybe he does and they have to save his spirit before he decays and becomes a monster to his family.
robbritton, twmedford23 liked this
By robbritton
Alphagaia wrote: August 10th, 2019, 3:00 am Had a little thought about theme, and rust seems to be a big one. In other words somethings decays and become worse untill it breaks down.

Regarding ghosts and designs, what if ghosts can 'rust' as well? What if a ghost starts out nice, but slowly decays and becomes more animalistic and dangerous over time?

It would explain why Egon doesn't come back from the dead, or maybe he does and they have to save his spirit before he decays and becomes a monster to his family.
It’s most likely just a phrase they cherry picked from the script and used as a working title. It’s easy to imagine a character saying something along the lines of “oh man! Rust city!” on seeing poor old Ecto in this state, and it’s be as easy to nab that for the shooting title. Remember the name Blue Harvest gives you zero clues about Return of the Jedi! Sometimes a random collection of words are just a random collection of words, as Freud would have got round to saying if he’d lived to see Twitter.
deadderek, Alphagaia liked this
By Kingpin
deadderek wrote: August 9th, 2019, 5:23 pm I'm slightly nervous now.

I will attempt to spoiler tag the more revealing stuff, but in the end the best possibility to avoid major spoilers is to avoid topics like this. I'll probably have a confab with AJ at some point in the near future about whether to embargo photo/news posts about the new movie on the Facebook group once we get to a point in the production.
deadderek, robbritton, Alphagaia and 1 others liked this
By timeware
I don't have a huge issue with spoilers. I do respect peoples wishes to avoid them but the only real way your going to do that is by buying a cabin in the woods and going off grid. This is GBFANS after all. A website devoted to said movie that's filming. That's kind of like asking the Superman Homepage not to post news about the upcoming Justice League movie. But I do appreciate the attempt.
By SpaceBallz
Davideverona wrote: August 10th, 2019, 11:12 am
Davideverona wrote: August 10th, 2019, 2:04 amhttps://www.instagram.com/p/B097tAQFQlt ... y14wq9au3t

Here she go!!!

Proton pack???

https://m.facebook.com/groups/234531893 ... 5652840775

Packs supposedly confirmed, look in the comments.
I didn't see a pic of a pack, but there is a damaged stop sign and a park bench both covered in GREEN SLIME!!
Sav C, Davideverona liked this
By RichardLess
They are chasing slimer. Probably a misunderstanding. Kids sneak on to property to find out about the "Ghostbuster & rumoured ghost that lives in the house around the corner. Maybe a dare is involved". Poor slimer is spotted, a chase enues.

I'm thinking Ray= Doc Brown in this.
deadderek, Alphagaia liked this
By Alphagaia
Not necessarily Slimer as I remember them finding the same colored slime in the library and they are covered in it in the montage and when Peter meets Dickless, but I would welcome a Slimer chase.
deadderek liked this
By SpaceBallz
Was I the only one that didn't think the slime in GB1 was green? It was like a clear yellow.
By philmorgan81
Alphagaia wrote:Not necessarily Slimer as I remember them finding the same colored slime in the library and they are covered in it in the montage and when Peter meets Dickless, but I would welcome a Slimer chase.

Man this really is starting to look like a GB Love Letter Checklist. :)

Classic Car in action CHECK
Original equipment CHECK
Slime DOUBLE CHECK

Yeah I don't think it is nessicarily Slimer they are chasing. At least they are chasing a ghost. My question is did the ghost damage the stop sign and bench or did the kids do some damage using the Proton Gun? I have always wanted to see the Ecto 1 chase down a ghost in a live action film. They did it all the time in The Real Ghostbusters. :):):)
By Kingpin
Davideverona wrote: August 10th, 2019, 1:20 pm I was talking about the front passenger seat.
I've watched the footage a few times, while I can't say with absolute certainty there isn't something on the front passenger seat, I don't presently believe it's a Proton Pack.

The curled frame on the other hand, which in silhouette does looks similar to a Proton Pack A.L.I.C.E. frame, I'm still convinced is the stock jump seat which is sat immediately behind the front passenger seat, but missing the panel that normally serves as what appears to be a fold-down table top (or it's been modified):

Davideverona liked this
New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]