By GBDRE760
Hey guys, I have tried to email the webmaster a few times with questions but have gotten no answer. I have been getting boxes now over the past few weeks. I am disappointed right now because the box that came today would have pretty much finished off the pack I am building (minus the 7/8" tip which I have an old beat up one that can be a placeholder momentarily). Anyways, the box that came in today had everything that it was supposed to have except for my heatsink. I don't get replies when I email the webmaster, so who do I go to on this one? :cry:
By GBDRE760
UPDATE:
I see that in my account in the shop, a heatsink is now slated to go out. AJ if you are seeing this "THINK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" :-D
I know we are all only human, each with our own day to day lives and schedules, for example, I wanted a few parts from Freeky Geeky and he is currently tied up timewise, and having a baby (Big congrats to him)!
I know there are times I try to PM certain members and not get a response until Vigo knows when, lol, but hey, LIFE happens.

I just want you all to know that I appreciate you guys and this community!
Thanks again AJ!

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?