Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
groschopf wrote: August 21st, 2019, 8:06 pm Also this, but we've already seen it from other angles.
This Post Contains Spoilers
Kingpin wrote: August 21st, 2019, 6:34 am Not sure where the
Last edited by mrmichaelt on August 21st, 2019, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2GunsRacing liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: August 21st, 2019, 8:42 pm
groschopf wrote: August 21st, 2019, 8:06 pm Also this, but we've already seen it from other angles.
By Kingpin
JWils23 wrote: August 21st, 2019, 6:33 pm All this talk of whether or not H&L 8 will be in the movie makes me wonder what they’ll do if they need any interior shots.
My pet theories: Either they'll creatively film Hook & Ladder #8 with a bit of set staging and CG enhancement if the Firehouse does show up at the end, and we see the interior.

Or we'll see the Firehouse exterior, but not the insides, which'd be saved for the next movie, and which will be achieved with a soundstage set, like Answer The Call.
Hairy Biker wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 12:22 am
Kingpin wrote:
JWils23 wrote: August 21st, 2019, 6:33 pm All this talk of whether or not H&L 8 will be in the movie makes me wonder what they’ll do if they need any interior shots.
My pet theories: Either they'll creatively film Hook & Ladder #8 with a bit of set staging and CG enhancement if the Firehouse does show up at the end, and we see the interior.

Or we'll see the Firehouse exterior, but not the insides, which'd be saved for the next movie, and which will be achieved with a soundstage set, like Answer The Call.
True, for ATC, they built the interior set in a warehouse in Norwood during the Boston filming. They could possibly do the same here and build the ground floor interior in an Alberta warehouse.
mrmichaelt wrote: August 21st, 2019, 8:42 pm
This may have been talked about already, but that
Hmmm
RichardLess wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 4:58 am
This may have been talked about already, but that "pack" does not look like the traditional proton pack from 1 & 2. So maybe they are updating the equipment. Hmmm
It's the
A lot of people are speculating that the
Kingpin liked this
By groschopf
If a supernatural threat were imminent,
groschopf wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 8:45 am If a supernatural threat were imminent,
:wink:
Michael Scott wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 8:58 am Misquote, but yeah, I don’t think it’s Ray’s either. Might not be the same property where the Ecto was stored either.
Yeah the misquote and the Tunguska blast of 1909 always bugged me. I mean...1909? They were off by 1 year. There's this weird Aykroyd tendency where he has knowledge of certain things, but the details are wrong. i'd be surprised if he didn't write those scenes lol.

Yet somehow Tunguska blast of 1908 just doesn't have the same ring to it.
By Paco
In regards to quoting Revelations, Dan stated that Rays background was that he was a seminary student whod lost his faith. Makes sense when you do your homework on Akryoyd and find out he was a seminary student himself but dropped out to persue his career.

It doesnt necessarily mean hes a bible thumper now but hes familiar with the material.
groschopf wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 4:08 pm Another Insta nugget. Never stop learning.
Where have I seen that before? Oh yeah.. a t-shirt I own. ::Crossing fingers:: :sigh:

By timeware
I'm still curious to know if they'll be driving with a license. Possible scenario of the car getting impounded which brings the og's into town to bail them out or consider pressing charges.

I mean what kid isn't going to hotwire the ecto if they find it in a barn? That's like having a grandparent who kept his tank from world war 2 in the garage. Too damn tempting not to drive.
By groschopf
Finn Wolfhard, despite what people think because of Stranger Things, is 16 years old. It's plausible that his character would have a drivers permit. For context, Marty McFly was supposedly 17 when the events of Back the the Future took place.

It's equally plausible that blasting around a cult town in an Ectomobile -- without a drivers license -- is the conflict needed to introduce antagonists.
groschopf wrote:Finn Wolfhard, despite what people think because of Stranger Things, is 16 years old. It's plausible that his character would have a drivers permit. For context, Marty McFly was supposedly 17 when the events of Back the the Future took place.

It's equally plausible that blasting around a cult town in an Ectomobile -- without a drivers license -- is the conflict needed to introduce antagonists.
Not to mention possibly getting the attention of OG Protagonists. ;)

:):):)
groschopf liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]