Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By jeremygr
Hi Fellow Ghostheads,

My name is Jeremy and I am more active on GB Facebook groups than I am here, so this is technically my first post and figured I was due an Intro.

GB fan since age 5 (30+ years), my prop building hobby brought me back into the fold.

I’m in the process of building my wife a GB2 semi(ish)-hero, using a mishmash of Nickatron and GB kit parts, Karniverous thrower and a broken(fixed) shell. It’s going to have Arduino based lights and sound, but that’s a ways away. I’ll be posting pictures on a separate thread later.

Next up after that will be my GB1 hero with metal parts. I’ll be using a Karniverous shell, all Aluminum parts, correct resistors, elbows and brass fittings, clippard valves, etc. This one will have Rabid Prototypes lights/sound and a Fincher smoke set up. Only thing left to get is an all metal wand and I’m hoping to include a CPU64 thrower (but I haven’t unlocked the ability to send messages yet).
I’m hoping to make this one as close to a GB1 Spangler as possible and will definitely need community help on getting there.

More threads and pictures to come.

Thanks for letting me Intro and happy hunting!

-Jeremy
    Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? Fu[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]