I talked with Peter Mosen a few years ago about some of these items, and from what he told me the piece of aluminum on the back of the daughter board, to hold it on the belt, was one he riveted on back in the day, and if he recalled correctly original it was just a loop of leather on the back, so i guess it was like a key fob type thing,. don't know if that is info anyone cares about, but I thought I'd throw it out there
Kingpin, cmcanall liked this
I shouldnt Assume this (but I will anyway), but I dont think certain people can fully Appreciate certain things.
One bidder, from what I can tell *Cough ZAK Cough*, is incapable of appreciating the objects hes bought there. I was hoping for one of Us to have them (I dont care who) so it could be properly appreciated as it Should be.
Ah, Such is life - Cash is always king. :sigh:

*But if Im completely wrong, I'll own it.
I cant say I don't agree.

It's nice that they're going to be on display to be enjoyed by the public but I was hoping they'd at least have made it to one of the larger museums where they could be properly preserved or into the hands of one of us whose obsession would give the items the care and reverence they deserve.

Not that I think they won't be cared for, it's just not what I expected to become of such iconic peices of Ghostbusters history.
back liked this
Kingpin wrote: October 10th, 2019, 1:40 pm I know the guy isn't hugely popular, but maybe, just maybe, he might actually look after the gear he bought?
Might? I can dig that... But like I said Ben:
if Im completely wrong, I'll own it.
Kingpin wrote: September 19th, 2019, 6:16 am
Glow in the Dark wrote: September 4th, 2019, 7:02 am Sooo does this mean the GB1 belts were khaki, and not gray? Because I've been obsessing for the past 24 hours on that one detail.
I think the lighting conditions for the auction photo affected the colour grading a little, as reviewing the photographs I'd taken of it yesterday, the stunt belt appears closer to white/light grey rather than khaki (the suits, as is now becoming common knowledge, are about as Khaki as a modern Nomex, not a hint of grey in them - the likely product of the lighting equipment and the film stock).

Cole Funstuff wrote: September 11th, 2019, 3:03 pmWould it be possible for you to try and snap a couple specific photos of the trap:
Cole, here's what I was able to get:

*Lower front section where the L-bracket is holding the cartridge in (hopefully this reveals what you were looking for, unfortunately the back of the Trap was angled away, and going too far to the left left it obscurred by Dan's GB1 flightsuit):

*Area on the side where the "battery" box attaches to the handle plate:

*Bottom view of the trap where the bearing wheels bolt into:

*Bottom views of the pedal showing the feet

[*] Below the vector plate on the pedal where the tubing terminates (did you mean the pneumatic tubes, or the bellows? I'm afraid that I didn't get a shot of the underside of the plate where the bellows connected, sorry. :()

*Any other interior shots of the cartridge if the trap is open (specifically the sides and bottom)

One of the Propstore staff enquired about whether the Trap could be removed for a closer look, but her request was turned down. The Trap was displayed in the middle of the case, which was packed in with two costume-adorned mannequins on each side, and only opened at the sides, meaning a lot of disassembly would've been required to bring it out. :(
Glenn Frederick wrote: September 11th, 2019, 4:06 pm I know it isn't a top priority but I am interested about that key fob on the belt.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get much in the way of photo reference of the keyfob :(. The belt was curled up on a transparent shelf high up in the display case, preventing me from easily taking any overhead shots, and obscurring the underneath shots. Here's the best I was able to achieve:

And regarding how the patches were attached:

Hi any chance you can reupload the belt pics? They're not loading for me. Thanks.
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]