Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By gboy6
Ectojeff88 wrote:Also wouldn’t surprise me if they all separated around Egon’s disappearance.
Or that one of these new kids is his reincarnation.
By timeware
It would be interesting to see how Peter and Dana have managed to avoid living in Shandor designed architecture all this time. Especially If they have been in Summerville and not in New York.
By robbritton
Alphagaia wrote: September 21st, 2019, 2:07 pm
SpaceBallz wrote: September 21st, 2019, 1:03 pm

This can finally be said in confidence :)
In a way, I'm also sad.

It was fun to jump on every news item and treat it as if it was finally decisive evidence Bill was going to Venkman it up.
Rick Moranis confirmed!
Sav C, Alphagaia liked this
By timeware
It's fun to speculate but wait for official word on them being back guys. They may just be consultants for all we know at this point in time.
I want the whole cast back believe me. It would be ideal but they could end up having dinner with Feig the next day without it really meaning anything.
RedSpecial, groschopf, Sav C liked this
By mrmichaelt
Did anyone find the original post that is the subject of 3C's video?
Davideverona wrote: September 21st, 2019, 5:57 am He had a con appearance in September but it was cancelled due to "production commitment"
Interesting. But he is also in the last season of Arrow that is filming in Vancouver, could have been that as well.
By Davideverona
https://www.google.com/amp/s/calgaryher ... stival/amp

Nothing really new about GB20 came out from the Jason appareance (he even brought his father as a surprise guest).

He confirmed the farm setting and said that this is a movie about forgiveness.

Could it be the plot point that was being talked on Reddit. Egon dies in a botched experiment and the other busters blame Ray for it?
Corey91 liked this
By SpaceBallz
Davideverona wrote: September 21st, 2019, 11:32 pmhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/calgaryher ... stival/amp

Nothing really new about GB20 came out from the Jason appareance (he even brought his father as a surprise guest).

He confirmed the farm setting and said that this is a movie about forgiveness.

Could it be the plot point that was being talked on Reddit. Egon dies in a botched experiment and the other busters blame Ray for it?
Or they all blame themselves and that's why they went their separate ways. Already sounds like a tear jerker. I CANT WAIT.
By RedSpecial
"I’m very aware of the legacy of this movie because I’m a huge fan. I spent summers much like many other young people in the ’80s watching it every day. I’m in love with the movie and I feel a responsibility in picking it up". - Jason Reitman

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5796144152
Alphagaia, SpaceBallz, Davideverona and 2 others liked this
By groschopf
Davideverona wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 1:13 pm
Coover5 wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 12:27 pm Jason is so dedicated to this franchise he had a kid just so we have someone to direct Ghostbusters 4 in 2049.
I wonder if Bill Murray will be in it.
Maybe if they take that chair blaster from the Wreckto and convert it to a wheelchair.
By Alphagaia
Davideverona wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 9:24 amhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/stv.tv/amp ... e-of-golf/

Murray will be in Scotland next Thursday.

So, we have three options:

1- he was only celebrating his birthday with some old friends.

2- he was on set for a costume fitting and will shoot his scenes later

3- he already shot his scenes.
4- he be trolling
BatDan, EddieSpenser, Kingpin and 2 others liked this
Considering the fact that we haven't seen ANYBODY filming in the open (only stunt doubles, I believe?), then it certainly is possible he filmed his stuff already. I mean, I hope people realize that he may only be a cameo, opposed to Aykroyd and Hudson. If ANY one of them was going to be interested in a very short appearance, it'd be Bill.

Coming all the way there to have dinner while they're shooting the movie? Entirely too coincidental. Even if it was a case of him just visiting the set and still refusing to be in the damn thing, he was in Calgary on Ghostbusters business. Any other reason is pretty illogical.
Corey91, Alphagaia liked this
By BatDan
Unless, Jason pulled a "razor's edge" deal for Bill.

If he returns to do GB3 full force, he'll most likely be in one of Jason's dramas.

just a hunch thought.

Jason is the type of indie writer/director that Bill admires. I think if the writing and direction was grounded/juicy enough, Bill will take it.

But who knows..*shrug*..I'm still holding out hope it'll be a full return from the remaining guys, but it all remains to be seen (literally)

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]