Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By back
deadderek wrote: October 9th, 2019, 7:33 pm I just wanna know when we'll the 1st official photos. It's driving me crazy.
What was there for 'Official' promotional images in 1984 for Ghostbusters? Oh yea!
By Kingpin
I don't want to have to clear up that kind of language again, understood?
droidguy1119 wrote: October 10th, 2019, 12:39 pm Poking around on Twitter and saw this, don't recall it being mentioned here:

https://twitter.com/ocnarfnivek/status/ ... 928576?s=1
Ugh. Give me a nice bit of 1920s art deco, because the new central library looks ghastly. Here's hoping it gets remodelled with a few particle streams.
back liked this
By back
droidguy1119 wrote: October 10th, 2019, 2:51 pm I wonder if they'll be researching only or if it will be some kind of echo of the original.
Ohhh! Good question! I think it'll be more research & experimentation before the action hits the roof. Learning more about Shandor is something Id like to get in on during the film. :D
Kingpin wrote: October 10th, 2019, 1:50 pm I don't want to have to clear up that kind of language again, understood?
droidguy1119 wrote: October 10th, 2019, 12:39 pm Poking around on Twitter and saw this, don't recall it being mentioned here:

https://twitter.com/ocnarfnivek/status/ ... 928576?s=1
Ugh. Give me a nice bit of 1920s art deco, because the new central library looks ghastly. Here's hoping it gets remodelled with a few particle streams.
What are you referring to with the clearing up language?
By deadderek
Well I must have missed it, and I'm constantly on this thread.

Also is that what Walmart Canada stores look like?

Well sheet I hope nothing too ridiculous is being filmed there.

Fingers crossed for just a commercial.
By Coover5
Just imagine being so lucky that every trip you make to buy groceries is a trip to a Ghostbusters filming location. I've lived in a couple areas were you could easily go to movie filming location but Ghostbusters is a whole other level.
2GunsRacing liked this
By mrmichaelt
Speculating wildly about the Walmart scene
This Post Contains Spoilers
robbritton, Alphagaia liked this
By Kingpin
RichardLess wrote: October 10th, 2019, 8:18 pmWhat are you referring to with the clearing up language?
The people concerned, or who happened to see the unedited post will know what I'm referring to - it's not necessary to detail what it was.
deadderek wrote: October 10th, 2019, 9:52 pmWell sheet I hope nothing too ridiculous is being filmed there.

What's your beef with them filming at a Canadian Walmart?
By RichardLess
Kingpin wrote: October 11th, 2019, 1:30 am
RichardLess wrote: October 10th, 2019, 8:18 pmWhat are you referring to with the clearing up language?
The people concerned, or who happened to see the unedited post will know what I'm referring to - it's not necessary to detail what it was.
deadderek wrote: October 10th, 2019, 9:52 pmWell sheet I hope nothing too ridiculous is being filmed there.

What's your beef with them filming at a Canadian Walmart?
Oh I see. I wasn't sure if it was sarcasm or some joke I just wasn't getting.
By philmorgan81
Forgive me I have mentioned this before. You know I am probably going to get a lot of heat for bringing this up, but if Peter Venkman appears in this movie in the same kind of way Superman appeared in Justice League I would be totally on board. I know Justice League was a bit of a mess, but if Venkman’s appearances are splashed throughout the film and somehow he shows up for the finale that would be cool. I will always hope that he will be more involved, but as long as it is longer than his screen time in ATC that would be super. ;)

Sorry for not contributing to the beef conversation. :):):)
SpaceBallz liked this
By timeware
philmorgan81 wrote: October 11th, 2019, 11:05 pmSorry for not contributing to the beef conversation. :):):)
But the beef conversation was on a roll! Or a sesame seed bun. Damn it. Now I want a big mac.
Last edited by Kingpin on October 13th, 2019, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed quote codes
By Alphagaia
timeware wrote: October 12th, 2019, 11:29 pm
philmorgan81 wrote: October 11th, 2019, 11:05 pmSorry for not contributing to the beef conversation. :):):)
But the beef conversation was on a roll! Or a sesame seed bun. Damn it. Now I want a big mac.
Beware. Just like the animal that went into producing you little, salty, unhealthy treat. Those things will kill ya.
By BRD 527
timeware wrote: October 12th, 2019, 11:29 pm
I'll take a whopper :mrgreen:

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]