If you'll scroll down on the product page it does have instructions for the switches and operation. Everything else is labeled on the board or has a unique connection (i.e. There are 5, 4, and 3 pin ribbons, they go in the 5,4,3 pin sockets. Etc.)Yeah I saw after I posted in the thread...
The ports are assigned as follows:
1. Activate – Long lead toggle on the left side of the thrower.
2. Capture stream – Black button on the left side of the thrower.
3. Grille – Short lead toggle near the top of the bargraph.
4. Mode – Short lead toggle by the bottom of the bargraph.
5. Blast steam – Red button on the ear at the tip of the thrower.
6. Not used!
I've been frustrated with this, it's been getting […]
The sound board is what "connects" the w[…]
Thanks I appreciate that.
Why did you down-vote my own opinion that th[…]