Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
Hello all,

I was just thinking that since IDW reprinted the Real Ghostbusters stories from Now Comics a few years ago if they would release all of the issues that make up the second volume of the comic. They are only four main issues and two annuals in this series. Also I wonder if they include the Real Ghostbusters In Ghostbusters II as well, even though that story takes place during the first volume.
By Fritz
I'd like it, even though I have all of those issues...but I figure if they haven't done it by now, they probably won't. The sales on the two Now RGB volumes must not have been high enough to justify it. And it's possible that some other rights issues come into play on the GB2 adaptation.
It would not surprise me at all, if the reason why no Volume #2 trade has been produced yet is due to poor sales of the two Volume 1 books.

Still I would think that if the early two trades sold enough that it would easy to make a Volume 2 trade.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]