a) The cyclotron lights do not start when I activate the pack from the wand, but do work after going through the first vent sequence.
b) The Power Cell lights work fine until the first vent sequence, then they light up from the outside to the center of the LED strip.
Here's how I operate the pack in order and what happens:
Upon turning on the battery back (12v pack, I'm assuming came from GBfans):
1. One cyclotron light quickly flickers on then off, stays off, and the bottom Power Cell LED blinks every second.
2. On activating the switch on the wand, the bar graph fills from top to bottom, then fluctuates from bottom to top and back down. This repeats as normal. The Power Cell light functions as normal, filling from bottom to top. Cyclotron lights do not function.
3. Hitting the switch for the Vent Light turns that on as normal, no change in lights. Cyclotron lights still do no function.
4. Firing the wand makes the bar graph pulse from the center out, and gets faster the longer the stream fires. No Cyclotron function.
5. Firing the wand all the way to the vent sequence plays the alarm, the vent sound, makes the bar graph go through the venting sequence, and then makes the Cyclotron lights start flashing, but now the Power Cell LEDs blink from the top and bottom to the center. Now the Cyclotron lights are working, clockwise.
I've read the documentation and have tried as much as I could understand as a layman. I've tried switch settings so everything is set to movie accurate, and that seems to make the Cyclotron lights start with the wand switch, but I still then have the Power Cell light issue. I've tried setting all switches to TVG mode, but that's the sequence I've described above. I've fiddled with the potentiometers on the wand board, and the pack lights board. Nothing seems to fix the issue.
If anybody can help me get the Cyclotron lights starting with the wand switch, and maintaining the Power Cell light sequence starting from the bottom and ending at the top, that would be great!