Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Tyger Cheex
Howdie!

Thanks for the kind comments.

I've been away on my Honeymoon for the last 4 weeks but I'm back now... drop me a Private Message with whatever you need (and your location) and I'll work you a total out!

I can ship in a couple of days as I have them in stock and ready to go!

I'll send you this by PM too!

Cheers

Rich
MonaLS liked this
By jhochella
Hello,

I am new to this site, but someone I talked to that's been on here a while immediately recommended you for key fobs. I gotta say, the pictures you and others have posted look amazing!

I am interested in the A, B, C key fobs and the leg hose one too. I live in the USA.

Please let me know how to proceed from here. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Oh, and congrats on getting married! : )
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Tyger Cheex
jhochella wrote:Hello,

I am new to this site, but someone I talked to that's been on here a while immediately recommended you for key fobs. I gotta say, the pictures you and others have posted look amazing!

I am interested in the A, B, C key fobs and the leg hose one too. I live in the USA.

Please let me know how to proceed from here. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Oh, and congrats on getting married! : )
Awww thanks! I'll drop you a private message! :love:
By njmar
I recently ordered two each of the four types of fobs and the gizmo holster. Everything arrived well before the Halloween deadline in immaculate condition, I love the build quality! Thanks, Cheex, and welcome to the married life!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Jim79
Got my full set of belt fobs (A, B, C and leg hose) this week.
Excellent quality and craftsmanship, excellent customer service, beautiful products.
I'm really happy with them.
Thanks again Cheex.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By FemmeSpengs
I ordered the A, B, and C fobs, a leg hose keyfob, and a PKE Meter holster. Communication was amazing and incredibly fast; I had a few questions about particular fobs with screen accuracy and he was super kind and responsive. My goodies arrived incredibly fast and I would absolutely buy from him again! Cheers!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By RealGhostbusterJay
I ordered a host fob and PKE holster from Tyger. Hosr connector fob looks great and I love that it can be unsnapped to remove it. The PKE holster is great too though some working of the leather will have to happen as the lights on the wings want to catch on the holsters edge as it is slid into the holster. That might be from the cold in the mail and the mail smushing it a tad. H even added a small strap for me to snap onto the holster to keep the meter from sliding or popping out accidentally. Overall its a nice bit of workmanship and looks great. No issues. Thanks a lot mate :)
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Nicholszz
Got some fobs and a Gizmo holdster off Rich.
The one was broke but he sent me a replacement asap for free. Although I did have to pay customs and duties. All good. I'm in another country.

100% highly recommended!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By THEbryon
Just received my second set of fobs and these are just as perfect as the first ones I ordered years ago. Outstanding craftsmanship and quick shipping, even to the States. You can't get any better than this.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By tobycj
Got my fob set on Saturday, and they're great! Beautifully made, thanks a lot dude!
By mike_waclo
I ordered a set of key fobs in May from Tyger Cheex, and received them very quickly. Excellent communication throughout the ordering process, even while he was on vacation! They arrived in very neat packaging, and in pristine condition. They look fantastic on my uniform! Very heavy-duty metal parts, and the leather straps fit perfectly on the pistol belt. So happy to have the real deal! Would definitely recommend!

By Mercedesslr
If you need the key fobs for your costume then he is your guy. He goes above and beyond with customer service. The quality of the Fobs are exceptional. Nice weight to them as well. 1000% recommend him.
By Tyger Cheex
Mercedesslr wrote:If you need the key fobs for your costume then he is your guy. He goes above and beyond with customer service. The quality of the Fobs are exceptional. Nice weight to them as well. 1000% recommend him.
Glad you finally got them and more importantly you are happy with them. I've had confirmation that the original shipment has been found and will be returned to me tomorrow so balance has been restored. [emoji2]
Mercedesslr liked this
By McCrea
Just received my keyfobs today. There was some issue with the mail (Tyger sent them to me on October 25th) and he was doing his best to resolve the issue.

The keyfobs are great the seller even greater, thank again!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By JohnCooper80
I received his keyfobs A and C, the PKE and the belt gizmo holsters today! The quality of all four really is exceptional. I cant be happier!
Proton Props UK

A handful? Really? Good luck with your wait, I ho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]