By modern homie
Hi.

I’m a longtime fan that’s recently accepted my Ghosthead status (much to the dismay of my wife). This year I splurged on a costume (mainly Spirit) and realized after years of suppression this is something I want to continue.

I’m looking at a proton pack on eBay from this company and was wondering if anyone had any reviews.
By doctorevil30564
If you're talking about Punished Props from Youtube, I don't believe that they actually make and sell proton packs. The video they showed was done with assistance from KnowOne's Designs. If you're interested in having KnowOne's Designs do a pack for you check out this feedback topic for them. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=45949&p=4926348
modern homie liked this
By BigDaddy
Studio Creations https://www.studiocreations.com/howto/g ... index.html makes a much nicer budget pack shell than Knowone's Designs. I have both. The Studio Creations is better in every way. It was cheaper, arrived in a quarter of the time, and is much better quality. The plastic is far thicker and the details are sharper. It is missing a few details around the bottom but they can be added easily with sheet styrene. Studio Creations also stayed in contact with me every step of the way. Avoid Knowone's Designs, he's been sending out crap to people.
modern homie liked this
By modern homie
I think for me I just want a totally complete and finished proton pack. With a wife in grad school and a one year old I don’t have time. I just want to pay someone to basically send me a completed pack. I totally respect all the people who have gone on the journey to custom build their own but I don’t have the time.
By BigDaddy
I understand. I've been there. I actually started with a modded Spirit pack. I had it for a couple of years before I decided to add another pack to my collection. The Spirit pack served me well and I still love it. They look great modded and are a lot of fun just to run around in. It might be an option for you. Other than that, I can't think of anyone that sells a completed pack for less than Knowone's Designs. Unfortunately, what he sends will have to basically be stripped down, fixed up, and rebuilt if you don't want it to fall apart.
By Michael Scott
modern homie wrote: January 17th, 2020, 7:28 pm I think for me I just want a totally complete and finished proton pack. With a wife in grad school and a one year old I don’t have time. I just want to pay someone to basically send me a completed pack. I totally respect all the people who have gone on the journey to custom build their own but I don’t have the time.
Would you be interested in sourcing all of the parts you want and sending them to someone else to assemble? I’ve been itching to build another pack but I don’t really need one.
By Michael Scott
I’m willing to help if you want. What’s your budget? How far away from Fort Worth are you? Are you wanting to build a wand or integrate a Matty Collector wand?
By modern homie
Michael Scott wrote: January 18th, 2020, 3:55 am I’m willing to help if you want. What’s your budget? How far away from Fort Worth are you? Are you wanting to build a wand or integrate a Matty Collector wand?
Sorry I haven't been on in a bit. I'm not sure. I'm pretty new to all of this and want a quality pack and would be open to the advice of anybody with knowledge on which route is best. Obviously my aim is lightness, quality, and screen accuracy.
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]