Here are my custom "Ghostbusters-Inspired" props. Full disclaimer: I have this weird thing where I like to make my own versions of said something. So, forewarned, they're different.
I used lightsaber and blaster effects modules by Plecterlabs, which means they all have lights and sound, so check out the videos to see them in action.
Custom PKE Meter
- aluminium body
- PlecterLabs Crystal Focus version 9 with custom sounds
- Adafruit CPX running sound meter
- various LEDs
*The "motion tracker" sounds were added because the whole thing kind of reminded me of a motion tracker from Aliens...
Custom Proton Pack with integrated trap, plasma tube and fiber optic cable
- Plywood, MDF, EVA foam, sintra, aluminium & brass bits
- PlecterLabs Blaster Core and two Crystal Focus v9s
- 12v 18" Plasma tube
- 12mm & 3mm fiber optic
- various LEDs and bargraphs
- 12v solenoid 10mm-throw
*Also kind of inspired by Aliens universe, although the aesthetic is a little lacking. I did, however add some Weyland-Yutani stickers in subtle places.
I'm just a part time hobbyist, so I don't do commission work. sorry