By transam99
Ok posted all the videos i have. Sorry i am not a professional at taking or editing video. I have several photos i will post later. I took the whole front clip off because the bumper support was sheared off the car and had to be fixed. Also made it easier to work on the frontend. So right now its more of a dragto-1. And the exhaust is only two feet long so it is super loud. I also built my kid an ecto of her own.
By BRD 527
Ok posted all the videos i have. Sorry i am not a professional at taking or editing video. I have several photos i will post later. I took the whole front clip off because the bumper support was sheared off the car and had to be fixed. Also made it easier to work on the frontend. So right now its more of a dragto-1. And the exhaust is only two feet long so it is super loud. I also built my kid an ecto of her own.
I was going to say the vehicle in the last video doesn't quite look or sound the same as the others :mrgreen:

Awesome work, keep it up!
By Macktacular
Thanks for posting the vids! With the front end off it looks like the closest thing we'll ever get to seeing Ghostbusters in the Mad Max universe.
By transam99
It looks pretty badass in person with the front end off buuuut thats not gonna last. I got the powersteering working today huge win. Next i have to figure out a safe gas tank cuz right now its a gas can in the seat next to me. I am going to pull the tranny pan and the oil pan to clean out any old gunk. Once that is done i will drive it long enough to make sure it shifts gears,stops and doesn't overheat. Oh and install seatbelts because this car doesn't even have bolts for them. Small things like power steering working keeps me excited and motivated.
By BRD 527
Could go with a racing fuel cell :-|
Shop Delivery Help

Cheers Kingpin!

I have been reading up on this for a few months no[…]

Way back in the day (by which I mean five years ag[…]

Coming along very nicely! I think you're going t[…]