By Chris M UK
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to replace my 3D printed V-Hook on my pack with a Magnet version instead. I like the look of being able to place the thrower back on the pack without any help.

I've seen the Magnet kits for the Spirit Halloween pack but I was wondering if there was a full size pack kit available somewhere? I don't have the facilities to drill through metal so something with pre-cut screw holes is what I'm hoping for. Or do you guys think the Spirit Halloween mods will be ok for a full size pack? Or a mixture of a proper V-Hook and a magnet?

My wand and pack have screw holes for a full size (I think) V-hook so i was hoping to be able to screw the metal versions straight into the same holes.

Sorry if these are glaringly obvious questions but I'm total noob when it comes to packs so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help!
By abritinthebay
I don't have the facilities to drill through metal
If it's just aluminium then you probably do! A cordless drill and a clamp will get the job done (just go slow and center punch where you want to drill first). If you're worried about heat and sticking - a little water and/or WD40 will help while drilling.

But seriously - I managed to do this in a 600sq/ft apartment's kitchen, you can do it!
By tb-1599
abritinthebay wrote: February 20th, 2020, 1:53 pm
I don't have the facilities to drill through metal
If it's just aluminium then you probably do! A cordless drill and a clamp will get the job done (just go slow and center punch where you want to drill first). If you're worried about heat and sticking - a little water and/or WD40 will help while drilling.

But seriously - I managed to do this in a 600sq/ft apartment's kitchen, you can do it!
Same here. I don't have a drill press or anything like that. Just a hand drill and some drill bits.. Take your time...
    Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]