Looking to get married in October/November, want to be chauffeured to the venue in Ecto-1. I'm in Rockville, MD, I'm hoping someone in the DC area (and as far out as maybe WV, Ohio, PA, NJ, VA, NC, and DE) has one available for a day.

I tried checking local franchises in the surrounding area and it seems no one has one, although for what it's worth, it seems like Baltimore has one that's currently being renovated, but no telling how far along it'll be in 9 months.

Anyone have any leads for me? Please and thank you.

PS I hope it's ok to solicit services like this on this board, there didn't seem to be a more appropriate board on this forum from what I could see.
NotSabbat wrote: January 30th, 2020, 8:21 am Im in Ohio. the EctOh1 is out here, also a VERY good build. I know that the owner does take it to events, but I dont know about renting it out. Heck of a long way from DC, but if you need it, you can find the FB page here.

https://www.facebook.com/TheEctOh1/
I appreciate you thinking of me, but I do not rent out my Ecto for private events.
NotSabbat liked this
I guess renting is the wrong word, maybe charter would be a better choice of words. I wouldn't ask to separate the car from the owner, I'm just looking to be driven to the venue in one. The Ohio one seems nice but the distance seems like quite a big ask, tbh. I'll check out the NJ one, thanks.
I'm about 45 minutes from DC near Baltimore MD... I'm in the process of building my 59 Ecto, and it should be ready to take some people places, but it won't look that pretty on the outside, since I'm doing the Afterlife Ecto vintage look. Feel free to message me about it.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]