Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By GBfan_CH
Don’t think I’ve seen this posted anywhere on here yet...?

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/3215 ... ext-month/
The original novelizations of both Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II will be available for the first time since the 1980s via Titan Books next month. Packaged as one omnibus dubbed Ghostbusters: The Original Novelizations is based on the original scripts (including deleted scenes) by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis.

Personally I read the Larry Milne novel so these are new to me.
By Fritz
I bought the GB2 novelization when it came out, and found the GB1 Mueller later. I look forward to a new printing I won't feel so nervous about touching :lol: Link to some trivia about them for those who don't mind spoilers to books written thirty-plus years ago:

http://www.ectozone.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=434
http://www.ectozone.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=497
By Coover5
I'm pretty excited for it. I hope it's the kind of paper you can mark up with pencils and pens and highlighters. As a kid I'd highlight technical terms, underline "cool" sentences with pen and use pencil to add definitions for words I struggled with then erased them when I had them memorized. My vintage copies were a mess by the time I was done. I'd love to do that all over again for old time sake.
By pizzarat
Anyone know how I can DM a Moderator about a certain creep that goes out of their way to dislike all my posts? I'm done with this BS.
By Kingpin
pizzarat wrote: March 29th, 2020, 2:06 pm Anyone know how I can DM a Moderator about a certain creep that goes out of their way to dislike all my posts? I'm done with this BS.
To contact a Moderator, click on their username - this'll take you to the mod's profile. From there, you should be able to see a grey speech bubble, which is the button for sending private messages. Pop on over to my profile or Fritz's (he's also a Mod) and click on the speech bubble to send us a message.
By twmedford23
I'm that "creep", kingpin. Every time I come across your posts, pizzarat, you're complaining about something. Every. Time. I would prefer not to come across your posts, believe me. I've even looked for an ignore option. But if you need the mods to ban me, go ahead. If that means I dont have to read your incessant whiny posts, I welcome it.
By Kingpin
Sav C wrote: March 30th, 2020, 10:50 pm If you go to a person's profile, and click "Add Foe," that will hide all of their posts on the forums.
Pipped me to the post, many thanks for refreshing my memory, Sav. :)

twmedford23, hopefully that should resolve things... Though it also is best to try use the down-vote option sparingly.
Sav C, twmedford23 liked this
By JA Slow
pizzarat wrote: March 28th, 2020, 8:35 pm I like the idea, but that cover art is just not good at all to me. Plus it uses "2" instead of II. Gah!
I remember when the 1999 VHS and DVD releases came out. They used "2" instead "II" and it's never looked right since.
pizzarat liked this
    Proton Props UK

BOK's record speaks for itself. He should have b[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]