gold333 wrote: ↑September 20th, 2015, 1:30 am Nice! Do we know which scenes used the super hero pack?This thread deserves to be updated and a response tendered.
Also, what was different in the superhero vs the venkman? Just the moving bargraph or more?
The Super Hero Proton Pack was used primarily during the roof top sequence, and I have not been able to identify its use during any other sequence in the first film. The close up shot of the "Heat em' Up" sequence, worn by Venkman when firing down at Stay Puft, worn by Winston briefly, and again work by Venkman briefly.
Differences in Ghostbusters of the Super Hero Wand:
- Orange Top Hat Light instead of Milky White
- Omission of the Bar Graph Decal & Slo-Blo Decal
- Different Envelope Decal under the top right flip switch
- Blacked Out Knobs
- Unpainted Rear Cylinder (I believe the rear cylinder was not attached to the wand during the close up shot of the wand)
- No decals on top knob
- Nycoil Banjos on Wand Tip
Differences in Ghostbusters of the Super Hero Pack:
- Reversed Bumper, with blue bumper label set into recessed portion of bumper on right side
- Blue hose from Ion Arm to PPD goes over the ribbon cable
- Vac Tube hose runs over the HGA lines, and then under the HGA lines when terminating on the proton pack.
- Duel Stacked mounting bolts on bottom of cyclotron
- left side of pack is mounted at the power cell, and not near the Ion Arm
- Ghostbusters II style clippard Hex fitting on Ion Arm
- P-Clamp set upside down on Booster Frame
- Tight Twist on Ribbon cable (similar to Omni Pack)
- No cylcotron ring dimples
- No half moon and block spacers between ALICE frame and mobo
- ALICE frame had rivets at the 10:00 & 2:00 positions on the frame and into the mobo
- Power Cell lights mounted to the shell, not the mobo
- No foam tube pad on top of ALICE frame