Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
Hey all, my name is Jamie and I currently live in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I believe I use to be a member here years and years a go. But since then a lot has changed and I no longer have my old email or passwords. I am divorced from a very abusive marriage, I now have a loving caring girlfriend and my scares are starting to heal.
I build replica props out of EVA foam, several years ago I built a full proton pack using just EVA foam. I do a lot of art, spray paint paintings, Book Nook's, Dioramas, full size replicas, you name it I build it or at least try.
I have built several large props including a Star Gate for conventions to use. I have been a quest at several conventions where I talk about prop building and display my work and do Q&A's. My most favorite was when I was on stage answering questions sitting along side Brian Muir!.

Here is a link to my group, if anyone wants to come check it out. https://www.facebook.com/FoamtasticCrea ... aeYNAzxcpE
Last edited by Foamtastic-Creations on May 20th, 2020, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foamtastic-Creations wrote: May 20th, 2020, 6:31 pm
Styrofoam_Guy wrote: May 18th, 2020, 10:19 pm Welcome from a Torontonian.

I believe we have chatted before. Maybe about R2 Building but I think it was armour you built using EVA foam?
Oh wow yes, That's right. How are you?
Not too bad. Glad that still have a job and can to work from home.

As usual too many projects and not enough time.

Alex
Styrofoam_Guy wrote: May 20th, 2020, 8:57 pm
Foamtastic-Creations wrote: May 20th, 2020, 6:31 pm

Oh wow yes, That's right. How are you?
Not too bad. Glad that still have a job and can to work from home.

As usual too many projects and not enough time.

Alex
I here that one. I am low immune so even though my store opened I am not allowed to work yet. So I am busy, busy with building.

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]