This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By DJVinx
One man's trash is another man's treasure...

I found this oh so 80's aluminum briefcase by a dumpster... It was missing its handle and was very dirty.

I gave it the much needed scrubbing, a new handle was 3D printed & I bought replacement foam at the local Canadian Tire. I present you my new equipment carrying case! :cool:

The only thing missing is the no ghost logo on the front. I will update the pics once I get it.

Last edited by DJVinx on June 18th, 2020, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingpin, abritinthebay liked this
By Macktacular
Very cool! The natural weathering of the case make it that much better. The fact that it's functional but also a neat display is a win-win to me. Planning on any other labels other than the No Ghost logo? I'm a fan of those metal-punch labels with "property of" or "if found return to" type stuff.
DJVinx liked this
By DJVinx
Very cool! The natural weathering of the case make it that much better. The fact that it's functional but also a neat display is a win-win to me. Planning on any other labels other than the No Ghost logo? I'm a fan of those metal-punch labels with "property of" or "if found return to" type stuff.

Yes indeed, I eventually want to make a metal puched ID tag on the case and a install somewhere inside some kind of "GhostCorp Authorized Licensee" ID card with holder in it.

Update: Here's the installed logo! It fits right in with the red handle.

By abritinthebay
Supporting Member
That is wonderful. I'm curious as to the dimensions of the case? Because that's such a great fit I'd love to use it as a guide for building/finding my own!

I was finally able to see the Jason/ Ivan clip on […]

My First Proton Pack

Very nice work.

My aluminum equipment case

That is wonderful. I'm curious as to the dimension[…]