By ccv66
I don't really know who has the most accurate, but haven't seen too many complaints about gbfans shops. Worth checking out. KATARRA8 another popular one. I ordered anovos name tags when they were onsale, was happy with them
By ccv66
I believe they vary in height, slightly above 2". Obviously length is probably 4.5-5ish inches depending on the name. Besides Stantz flight suit, Im not really sure about exact size of the name tags. Usually gbfans shop is a safe bet.

I took another look at my anovos name tags, they are incorrect. I Wouldn't order from them.
By Nicholszz
Do you have a link to the calgary ghostbusters? I’m familiar with The Alberta ghostbusters, but not the calgary ghostbusters
https://www.facebook.com/yycghostbusters/
Gb1 Kattara8
GB2 GBfans
they asked for the best. Katarra's are quite inaccurate. Try not to recommend her too much.
Did she change her GB1 name patches? They used to be pretty good.
I know her new GB logo is modernized.
darthbuster liked this
By AJ Quick
Does anyone remember the pics of that screen used GB1 flight suit with the measuring tape photographed on the name patch? I lost the links.
Some info here: viewtopic.php?t=40197

But not the tape measure photo.
By Nicholszz

I gotta be honest, and not trying to be mean or anything, but I really don't like the calgary patches. They're just not that good.
Some people like clean look. Some people like accurate. Just depend on what you like. :)
There are other sellers as well.
deadderek liked this
By deadderek
I can vouch for Calgary Ghostbusters GB1 patch. Top notch reproduction!
darthbuster liked this
By darthbuster

they asked for the best. Katarra's are quite inaccurate. Try not to recommend her too much.
Did she change her GB1 name patches? They used to be pretty good.
I know her new GB logo is modernized.
Thanks for the link to the Calgary Ghostbusters. I live in Calgary and did not know they existed.
Nicholszz, deadderek liked this
By Glow in the Dark

I gotta be honest, and not trying to be mean or anything, but I really don't like the calgary patches. They're just not that good.
Some people like clean look. Some people like accurate. Just depend on what you like. :)
There are other sellers as well.
No I'm definitely saying that they're not very accurate.
By Nicholszz
I've purchased the Calgary Ghostbusters patch and I think it's very accurate.

Since you're so confident it's not screen accurate would you care to elaborate on its inaccuracies?
It's not 100%. I mean the fabric is wrong, but we couldn't put the actual material in machine to print patches.
We used cotton twill for name patches to get the next best thing.
Raw vs. Finished Footage

This exact "Crossing the Streams" vid[…]

GET OFF MY LAWN, HIPPY!

For a project i'm working on.

I love it! Is the team already established? If no[…]

Slimed in Port Orange

Thanks!!!