Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By GK45
A post on Reddit claims it will be $50 but I'm not sure if there is any official word yet.
It's a shame that they aren't including a Zuul Head for people that collected Clortho already as the BAF.
Though equally a shame that they didn't make the BAF Zuul if this was in the pipeline. Could have even put the head in with Dana.

I'm guessing that this was meant to be a con exclusive that has been shifted due to Covid.
By Peter Venkman Jr.
@GK45: It would not surprise me at at all if this action figure set was intended to be an exclusive to San Deigo Comic Con this year and got moved to Hasbro Pulse when SDCC was canceled. I agree, it would have been nice if the Plasma series Dana Barrett had included a Zuul Terror Dog head as an accessory. It is just really lazy that Hasbro is giving us the Vinz Clortho head a second time in with this upcoming set.

Looking forward to seeing what Hasbro has in the pipeline next.
By GK45
Megalopolis has the Plasma Series Wave 1 set of 6 on sale for $59.99 as part of their summer sale.
https://megalopolis.toys/products/ghost ... -june-2020

Prolly the best price you'll find on these for those still needing them. Was going to grab them this month anyway, so great timing for me.

EDIT: Sold out now. They still have Ray, Peter, Dana and Gozer available for $10.99
ccv66 liked this
By deadderek
Glow in the Dark wrote: August 3rd, 2020, 4:07 am I can't see the Plasma series doing well. It just looks bad and plain.

Anyway is there any news on the neutrona wand?
The wand is still on track to be released on schedule and there's even an unboxing video out there.
By SMClabby
Not been the biggest fan of the Plasma series figures based on pictures online, but they do look a lot better in hand.

Can;t justify getting them all again though, after the effort I put into getting the complete line of Matty Busters, especially when they were never available her in the UK...
By henz
Grabbed the entire Plasma wave on ebay. Really glad I did. I think the series suffers for being the third take on the license in this format (plus other scales/price points), which is a shame because they are easily better than both Mattel and Diamond's efforts. Some of the likenesses are a little soft, but still better than the competition. Egon and Dana are the most improved.

I'm hesitant to order that Louis and Terror Dog set, cause I'm kind of expecting Louis to follow in a regular release. He looks good though. I hope the line succeeds, I'm in as long as the quality continues. I'd love to see the Rookie some when.
By GK45
Yeah, they do look better in person. I'm still a bit disappointed in some of the missing paint aps, like the black elbow pads.
The wand bothers me too.

Someone in, china I think? Got the Tully set early if you want to take a better look at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndPa3vOBWn8

Wonder why Hasbro is giving all these early looks to people in China. *scratches head* Aren't the Ghostbusters movies banned in China because of ghosts?
By Prime 1986
For anyone wondering about an adapter for the plasma series neutrona wand or the grip tape here's a vid to answer those questions...
Last edited by Kingpin on August 12th, 2020, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added YouTube code
By 1chapelcredit
Checked through this thread but didn't see any recent updates:

I've been anxiously awaiting the new hasbro kids RP proton pack and MOD proton blaster. Has anyone seen any updates on that product line? It seems to be radio silence out there.
By Mr.Spider
IT was pushed along with everything else when the movie was pushed. the Kenner and wave 1 of Plasma figures are the only official releases right now.

Everything else is tied to the movie; 5 inch line, roleplay toys and wave 2 of plasma figures as they from the new movie no the original.
Prime 1986 liked this
Toy/Merch Speculation

Yeah, I agree. It should be branded in the After[…]

^omg. Well. As they say, https://media.giphy.co[…]

Ive really been falling in love with this amp that[…]

I would say that the absolute cheapest way to make[…]