For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Bloodclaws65
Hello I am Joseph I live in Albuquerque New Mexico a couple of friends are starting to get a group together in Albuquerque . We are in the 501st Star wars group and Mandalorian Merc's Costume club looking forward to meeting you all in the future .
By Nboucher2392
We need to start this up again. I live here in ABQ and it would be nice to get some more ghostheads together. Actually have a franchise setup here. It seems to have fallen off in the last couple of years and with the 2 annual Cons here in ABQ, it would be great to setup shop and show our love for the GB. if anyone is still interested. Shoot me a message and lets get this thing going again.
ElGatoAtomico liked this
By Nboucher2392
If anyone is interested in starting up the new New Mexico Ghostbusters, shoot me a message and lets work something out.
By ghostbustinjrob
Y'all think you have it bad... I live in Odessa, TX lol there ain't nothing join on in this area lol... got quite the drive no matter where I go.
By Nboucher2392
We really need to pick a day to get all of the New Mexico GBs together to start a group here.
By Gozarian6
Hello NMGB's it's been a long while since I've been on . I tried to get a group going but was unsuccessful. If their is a group going now and looking for another member I would like to join and help out in any way I can . Let's go New Mexico Ghostbusters
By Gozarian6
Just thought I would reach out to the ghost heads in New Mexico . Would like to get together if there is still intrest in getting a franchise going . Hope to hear from you thanks.
By Tyrael
I think it'd help if we knew where everyone was. This isn't exactly a small or evenly-distributed state.

Me, I'm still in Las Cruces, in the far, far south of the state (pretty much by El Paso, TX).
By Lorebinder Wilcox
I'm here in Albuquerque. I have a few friends who are interested as well. I don't have a uniform or anything yet, but I've been looking at putting one together.
By Tyrael
Decided to finally start a franchise here for southern New Mexico, the Borderlands Ghostbusters. We will regularly do events in conjunction with the El Paso Ghostbusters of El Paso, Texas, so keep an eye out if you're in the area!

https://www.facebook.com/BorderlandsGBs
By Gozarian6
Hope you guys do well let us know what events you are going to be at. Is there anyone in the albuquerque area interested in starting a group I would still like to get new mexico on the map . I think it would be fun to get together play the board game or the roleplayING game from the central Florida ghostbusters. I have finally got my uniform together . I don't have any equipment except for a pair of ecto goggles . Going to start a trap build next . I hope to have it together before the santa fe comic com . Anyway if anyone would like to get a group going please message me I think it would be fun to meet some new people and busts some ghosts and put new mexico on the map .
By Tyrael
Didn't know there was a Santa Fe Comic Con! I may have to go just to see Kevin Sorbo, who (oddly enough) is the second cousin of my best friend.
By Gozarian6
Yeah I really like the layout for the santa fe con . This will be my first time at a con in uniform so if ya see me say hi . Always nice to meet another ghosthead out there . I won't have a pack ready by then but I'll have a charcoal uniform goggles a pke and hopefully a trap ready by then . Hopefully I'll have my pack ready for albuquerque comic con in January .
By Gozarian6
Me and a friend had a Facebook page a few years ago but as far as of now I believe there is no group . There is a few people that have an ecto in Albuquerque I see at the cons but that's it unfortunately.
ElGatoAtomico liked this
By GraygoryGruesome
I'm here in Albuquerque, and I'm really looking to help this group going. I've got the skills necessary to build a mold a pack, so if people are interested, we should try to get it off the ground!

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]