Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
This Post Contains Spoilers
groschopf wrote: August 4th, 2020, 8:48 pm
Dr.D wrote: August 4th, 2020, 8:16 pm
groschopf liked this
There are multiple ghosts and items in the background.
groschopf liked this
Alphagaia wrote: August 5th, 2020, 5:45 am It says Zeddemore. Pretty sure.
Winston is Phoebe's grandfather confirmed!

Hope someone saved the image as Reddit nuked it for being a spoiler (although I think most of us would've guessed something like that would've happened as soon as we saw
)
groschopf, Alphagaia liked this
Bison256 wrote: August 4th, 2020, 7:50 pm Mulan is going to be released video on demand, for $30! I wonder if sony is starting to second guess delaying? Is sony pictures in as bad shape as Disney?
After hearing that Mulan and now most probably Black Widow are headed straight to streaming, I am a starting to think GB Afterlife might be headed that way too. There’s no way to know for certain of course but I think that if that was to happen, then Sony would release the film sooner then it’s current March 2021 date and bring it forward to late this year.

I’d still like to watch this film in a cinema but I understand that with what’s going on it might be better to just put the film on demand.

Edit - just saw that Mulan will simultaneously get a limited theatrical release at the same time as it’s Disney plus release. Perhaps Sony could do that too
groschopf, Alphagaia liked this
Let just say for the sake of hypotheticals we have a vaccine available at the latest by October. Several companies are on fast track to produce them, and hopefully the FDA approves them quickly.

Sony knows people are still going to be cautious but they want to make money. Either way well see the movie, and its quite possible that After Life will get both theatrical and Digital.
At this point right now, the only way I'd realistically go to a theater to see Afterlife is if it were a drive-in theater.

EDIT: If anyone else was wondering about that Queen's Hotel filming photo, I believe I found the source on instagram. A user watched that Ecto-1 featurette on the GB YouTube 4 days ago and I guess posted a photo from the Macleod shoot she never posted back when and decided to post it for the first time.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDWqun5pZ0j/
Wafflerobot, Kingpin liked this
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]