Over the years there's only been a handful of people who've offered them, and rarely all at the same time. You may luck out in finding someone who offers an unassembled kit for one, but chances are that beyond Viking (who I'd always strongly urge people to avoid), the only other most likely way to get your hands on one is if someone sells one.

Beyond that though, there's resources here to guide you through the process of building one, and plenty of folks who are happy to share their experience and expertise. :)
As an owner of one of Knowone’s designs, I have to point out that the pack he put together in the first video is not representative of what I received. Mine arrived with a snapped wand, decals all over the place, a malfunctioning light kit, super glue everywhere, and very poor quality resin casts. Communication was incredibly poor as well. I’d avoid them if I were you.
Dr.D, kahuna900, NotSabbat and 1 others liked this
Wedgeismyhero wrote: September 30th, 2020, 4:29 pm As an owner of one of Knowone’s designs, I have to point out that the pack he put together in the first video is not representative of what I received. Mine arrived with a snapped wand, decals all over the place, a malfunctioning light kit, super glue everywhere, and very poor quality resin casts. Communication was incredibly poor as well. I’d avoid them if I were you.

Well damn, that sucks. I'm still leaning towards taking my time and doing it myself. How would you rate his parts as his kits are also pretty reasonably priced.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]