The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Uniform: No Ghost 1 Style Patch - In Stock!

Pack: 3/4" Splitless Wire Loom - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
Hey guys, I sent you an email a few days ago regarding an order I placed September 30th, the 2nd package (aluminum motherboard) had an estimated shipping date of October 16th and its been pushed 4-5 times since (now it says October 26th). I just need a solid date when it's being shipped so I know when to be home please. Thank you.
By Kingpin
SpaceBallz wrote: October 21st, 2020, 9:13 pm Hey guys, I sent you an email a few days ago regarding an order I placed September 30th, the 2nd package (aluminum motherboard) had an estimated shipping date of October 16th and its been pushed 4-5 times since (now it says October 26th). I just need a solid date when it's being shipped so I know when to be home please. Thank you.
Was there a special-order item among the items you'd ordered? Those often lead to the rolling estimate that you and other shoppers have experienced.
By SpaceBallz
Ahh there is, I've ordered here like 3 times since 2018 so I wasn't sure what to expect. 3rd party maker?
By Kingpin
SpaceBallz wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 10:50 am Ahh there is, I've ordered here like 3 times since 2018 so I wasn't sure what to expect. 3rd party maker?
The electronics are produced out-of-house, I believe AJ produces the patches in-house, but that requires some lead time. I don't know about the metal components, though I'd assume they're out-of-house as well.
By Kingpin
Gozer Minion wrote: October 28th, 2020, 1:07 pm Hi Kingpin! Quick question: If I am ordering two Name Patches, and want different names on each one, is there someplace within the ordering process to specify that? Thank you.
I believe there should be an option when you reach the check-out to add any special instructions, and it's in that spot where you can specify the names you want to have included on the custom nametags. Failing that, you could send AJ, the forum Admin a PM with your order number, or contact him through the GBFans Facebook group. Hope that helps. :)

If you don't have any luck after you complete the order, I can pass on the details to him as an alternate avenue.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]