Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
This is the detective work I love to see. With all the new GB stuff out here, some of the cultural references to GB are often forgotten. Back in the early '00s when the DVD was still new and activated a number of sleeper agent Ghostheads, news about the franchise was slim to none. There was a GB references thread on the GBnet forums that everyone seemed to gravitate to when news was slow. Back then, the Simpsons ending an episode with the GB theme was huge news! Nowadays, it would be a blip on the radar.

My family had a big three-generation family trip to Disney World planned for June 2020 until the world turned upside down. We're now on for June 2021... fingers crossed. I'm eagerly awaiting the day I can point out the research on this display to my family. Will be very reminiscent of the containment grid at the GB gift shop at Universal in the early 90s.
Dr.D liked this
Glad you enjoyed the video. I'm actually planning to shoot a followup video with some more information that's come to light as a result of the first one.

Suffice it to say, it's definitely a Sarlacc "Containment Unit" and two other Aurebesh stickers that I've translated will prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Alex
Last edited by Alex Newborn on October 22nd, 2020, 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]