Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By MTSBspidey
I recently got a 3D printer and immediately used it to make a new sign for my RGB firehouse. I'm hoping I can replace some other missing/broken stuff for my RGB collection. Does anyone know where I can find stl files for replacement packs for the figures or maybe the firehouse containment unit?
By toby88
Alex Newborn wrote:I'm so pleased someone finally got some use out of that firehouse sign that I sketched on Tinkercad and uploaded to Thingiverse.

Alex

Alex, I printed your model out. Thanks for sharing. Came out great. I just dont have access to my RGB Firehouse at the moment to test fit. All my RGB and most GB related items are stored at my moms house.

There is someone who designed RGB Kenner pack and thrower on Thingiverse. I printed out the pack only, and for something that small the detail is pretty good. The designer didnt add a peg onto the pack though, that would connect into the Kenner figures back.
By toby88
Alex Newborn wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 5:25 pm I'm so pleased someone finally got some use out of that firehouse sign that I sketched on Tinkercad and uploaded to Thingiverse.

Alex
Old topic but I was finally able to attach the sign. It's a bit small for both pegs to fit the way it is so all I did was sand the pegs down a little and took a flat nose pliers and squeezed the pegs together and now it fits like a glove.

Before and After pics:

Alex Newborn liked this
By Alex Newborn
toby88 wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 7:05 pm Old topic but I was finally able to attach the sign. It's a bit small for both pegs to fit the way it is so all I did was sand the pegs down a little and took a flat nose pliers and squeezed the pegs together and now it fits like a glove.
Glad you got it to work!

I know some others have actually tinkered with the STL design to make it work better. I should really revise the listing on Thingiverse, but I'm happy to let others take the baton at this point and run with it.

Alex
Bumping an old topic.

It surprises me nobody has tried to produce a miniature scale Kenner RGB Firehouse. But then I don’t know how easy it is to scan a 3D object for printing, but it seems like something that would be popular. I’d buy a 4-6” firehouse replica for my desk, anyways.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Not sure if anyone else was aware of this or not, but there is a gentleman on Ebay with the username of Charlie's Custom Toy Shop who offers 3d printed Kenner Real Ghostbusters items. Not only does he offer stuff for the action figures (both Kenner and the Hasbro reproductions), he also make parts for Ecto 1 and the Firehouse as well. I have purchased a number of items from him and I have yet to be disappointed. Here is a link: HTTPs://www.ebay.com/str/charliescustomtoyshop
By Fritz
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Peter Venkman Jr. wrote: April 28th, 2022, 1:28 pm Not sure if anyone else was aware of this or not, but there is a gentleman on Ebay with the username of Charlie's Custom Toy Shop who offers 3d printed Kenner Real Ghostbusters items. Not only does he offer stuff for the action figures (both Kenner and the Hasbro reproductions), he also make parts for Ecto 1 and the Firehouse as well. I have purchased a number of items from him and I have yet to be disappointed. Here is a link: HTTPs://www.ebay.com/str/charliescustomtoyshop
What he said.

I have some pictures of the stuff I bought from Charlie on my web site here

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack? I[…]